What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dufty should be moved to hooker.

His speed from dummy half would make Cook look like a turtle..

And his one on one defence in the middle would make DeBelin look like a turnstile
All jokes aside this would work.
I don’t see Dufty as a fullback. Or a winger. Or a 5/8.
Cook was once a Dufty. Now he’s the best dummy half in history.

Gareth67

First Grade
Off the Dragons I realize , however still worth mentioning.

It’s simply wonderful to see that the NRL chairman Peter V’landys is helping out those ever struggling Rorters by considering to allow Joseph Sualli to play in season 2021 - ‘ as he is a real exception ‘ , ‘ but the rule for allowing players under the age of 18 shall remain ‘ .

Talking about contradicting oneself ! :flushed:

However the poor sods were in a similar situation only last season when V’landys once again helped them out by allowing them to sign Sonny ‘ Have a Dollar will Travel ‘ Williams .

Now speaking for myself of course I will say that the man is in the wrong job as chairman of the NRL , he would be of far better value to the game as the salary cap auditor . If you think that the Rorters sombrero is large now , then you ain’t seen nothing .

ALSGI

Bench
Off the Dragons I realize , however still worth mentioning.

It’s simply wonderful to see that the NRL chairman Peter V’landys is helping out those ever struggling Rorters by considering to allow Joseph Sualli to play in season 2021 - ‘ as he is a real exception ‘ , ‘ but the rule for allowing players under the age of 18 shall remain ‘ .

Talking about contradicting oneself ! :flushed:

However the poor sods were in a similar situation only last season when V’landys once again helped them out by allowing them to sign Sonny ‘ Have a Dollar will Travel ‘ Williams .

Now speaking for myself of course I will say that the man is in the wrong job as chairman of the NRL , he would be of far better value to the game as the salary cap auditor . If you think that the Rorters sombrero is large now , then you ain’t seen nothing .
All the sweeter when we beat them on Anzac day this year mate.

Cook was incorrectly used by multiple teams but best dummy half surely has some creative licence attached. He's not even the best dummy half of the last few years..
By dummy half standards he’s a fn star. Name me a better runner of the ball from dummy half. Like ever. I can’t think of one.
Yes there’s more to the role but the running side of it is pretty important.

redVinme

Bench
By dummy half standards he’s a fn star. Name me a better runner of the ball from dummy half. Like ever. I can’t think of one.
Yes there’s more to the role but the running side of it is pretty important.

He is a great runner of the ball and a crafty hooker no doubt. Craig wing was pretty lethal. I would take him over cam Mac in a heartbeat and we had him....

I would absolutely agree he is the best attacking hooker but the player I hate most Cam Smith is still the goat as much as I hate to say it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m hearing if McCulloch doesn’t come off, we’re tabling a 1year deal to Cam Smith, with the focus being on Turpin from 2022

He is a great runner of the ball and a crafty hooker no doubt. Craig wing was pretty lethal. I would take him over cam Mac in a heartbeat and we had him....

I would absolutely agree he is the best attacking hooker but the player I hate most Cam Smith is still the goat as much as I hate to say it.
Smith is the goat absolutely. But Cook’s running game is way better. Next stratosphere better.
I think we’re agreeing with each other. Please confirm.

Maddragon99

Juniors
I’m hearing if McCulloch doesn’t come off, we’re tabling a 1year deal to Cam Smith, with the focus being on Turpin from 2022
I think there’s more chance of snow in summer time than us signing Smith. But if by some miracle it happens we’ll probably win the comp next year. That’s how good he is. He wouldn’t sign with us fo fun it would be to win a comp.

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
I think there’s more chance of snow in summer time than us signing Smith. But if by some miracle it happens we’ll probably win the comp next year. That’s how good he is. He wouldn’t sign with us fo fun it would be to win a comp.

I reckon we could find the money for Smith the hooker but the added responsibility of refereeing the game as well would cost us more than we could afford.

Maddragon99

Juniors
I reckon we could find the money for Smith the hooker but the added responsibility of refereeing the game as well would cost us more than we could afford.
Come on? It’d be nice to win some penalty counts for a change! I was actually thinking he’d be better playing 7 for us with Hunt at 6