What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
47689402-0EA5-413E-A0CD-5B86EB013EA8.jpeg

“ Gid - eh gents ! Received a call from some fella named Griffin who asked me if I was interested in wearing the Big Red V for a season or two . Reckons I would be just the type of player required to spark the attack . Any how I will chew it over and get back to him , now where’s my damn fishing rod ? “

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
View attachment 46252

“ Gid - eh gents ! Received a call from some fella named Griffin who asked me if I was interested in wearing the Big Red V for a season or two . Reckons I would be just the type of player required to spark the attack . Any how I will chew it over and get back to him , now where’s my damn fishing rod ? “

Gaz- if you're a 110Kg edge backrower who can run like the wind and put on a big hit, I'll contribute a lucrative 3rd party deal for you.

Gareth67

First Grade
Gaz- if you're a 110Kg edge backrower who can run like the wind and put on a big hit, I'll contribute a lucrative 3rd party deal for you.

DF7A1876-FCC0-4705-9BB0-BB0BC5C44206.jpeg

Well I must confess that I was a few years younger when this happy snap was taken of me on the charge , so it would be wrong of me to accept a 3rd party deal , but if you could arrange a 2nd party deal I certainly would not say no mate .

Gareth67

First Grade
now ill have to move out of the central coast.

Geeze old mate - we may be next door neighbors , there’s a real cantankerous old bloke that walks around kicking everything in sight ?

Last edited:

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
View attachment 46321

Well I must confess that I was a few years younger when this happy snap was taken of me on the charge , so it would be wrong of me to accept a 3rd party deal , but if you could arrange a 2nd party deal I certainly would not say no mate .

Well, you were obviously ahead of your time Gaz - wearing the headgear to avoid concussions and CTE- you would have been the smart sort of fellow we were looking for.

blacksafake

First Grade
View attachment 46321

Great style Gareth, especially holding the ball out in front with two hands. Always keep the defence guessing :joy:

Latest posts