What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

ALSGI

Bench
ALSGI, if I just nodded my head and agreed with everything you said, we would just have another old boys club, like Doust and Mary... with no one challenging anything.

Same when you challenge my errors in judgement, or whatever we should call it.

Thats good too!

As we know what the outcome is if no one challenges anything.

Its called Dragon's 2012-2017!

Vigorous debate creates positive change and good outcomes.

There is a line though, yes.

I will teach you that part later..ha
My suspicions have nothing to do with your content, I often agree and like what you have to say xxxxx

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I wonder if they will fill the 30th spot on the Dragons roster. I think that at the moment only Zac Lomax is injured. Usually they offload/recruit a few players around late June but this may not happen as they have already offloaded Thompson at the start of the season.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I wonder if they will fill the 30th spot on the Dragons roster. I think that at the moment only Zac Lomax is injured. Usually they offload/recruit a few players around late June but this may not happen as they have already offloaded Thompson at the start of the season.

Its becoming more interesting by the day. With only 10 days left before the end of the month it's becoming more likely that will either promote one of the development players such as Jackson Ford or we are trolling through ISP Queensland cup for another forward. Last year we picked up Pereira but this year we really need another forward not a back.
It will be curious to see how the young prop we recently signed to our ISP squad goes in the Pacific test this weekend.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Its becoming more interesting by the day. With only 10 days left before the end of the month it's becoming more likely that will either promote one of the development players such as Jackson Ford or we are trolling through ISP Queensland cup for another forward. Last year we picked up Pereira but this year we really need another forward not a back.
It will be curious to see how the young prop we recently signed to our ISP squad goes in the Pacific test this weekend.

He is the one dragonslayer

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I noted that Hasson from ISP is now with Manly and Sironen has not played ISP lately. When Thompson left Millward said that he was more likely to recruit a back than a forward but that may have changed. I agree that Ford shows great potential.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
samy do you know what the club thinks about young mason?

He plays hard.
But is only part timer.
He ok but not sure if they would put him in as a full timer as he plays 13 and we have sele ect as back ups.
He to old for under jersey flegg.
But is well like and was captain of u20 last year

Reactions: jak

jak

Bench
He plays hard.
But is only part timer.
He ok but not sure if they would put him in as a full timer as he plays 13 and we have sele ect as back ups.
He to old for under jersey flegg.
But is well like and was captain of u20 last year
thanks for the info mate,regarding sele heard dogs and sharks looking at him?

Crush

Coach
No. I doubt that Ouryears is the same person as Drag Queen. I recall when the Ball Tampering scandal was going on that Ouryears was critical of Australia's decision to ban Smith, Warner and Bancroft, while Drag Queen was in the camp that believed they should have been banned for the time they were or even longer. Unless they were both trolling to give an appearance of having opposing opinions. Drag Queen could be an alias of another user on this site though.
Who is Drag Queens alias FF?