What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

BIG RIG

Juniors
I heard a rumour a couple of days ago that we are after Martin Taupau from Manly

Brent Read today as stated that Taupau has been told he can leave

He said this will start a domino effect which would see Luke Garner join Manly from Wests and either Tariq Sims or Adam Elliott go to Wests

dungay dragon

Juniors
Care to expand I’m a bit confused.
pretty simple ,,
coach may not have 100% of dressing room after a poor season ..
The Jason T / Coach Payton dramas all year of the million dollar man coming off the bench , didnt sit well with a number of the playing roster
Desperately need an overhaul and keen to off load some current stock..
McLean being one , and they really didnt fight to keep Molo......

hewi

Bench
Fox sports

Legend backs Pearce for Dragons move, Tigers star to trigger three-club switch: Transfer Whispers​

Dragon David

First Grade
Here is a little write up which was in the Examiner of 16 Sept. on Marty Tapau.

Worth a read. Will he be one of those players who is a mocker? Josh Morris has won finals matches but not grand finals. He is a mocker.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I heard a rumour a couple of days ago that we are after Martin Taupau from Manly

Brent Read today as stated that Taupau has been told he can leave

He said this will start a domino effect which would see Luke Garner join Manly from Wests and either Tariq Sims or Adam Elliott go to Wests
Same age as Sims and best days are behind him imo-there are younger, bigger and better fish to fry out there and I wouldn't be rushing in to buy just yet-For once, we are in a good position salary cap wise to make some good signings and, with end of season reviews going on at most clubs, the musical chairs game has barely started.