What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Timer

Coach
Nice enough article and I welcome the young fellow and wish all the very best but FMD the press are full of shit.

“Former Storm Hooker” who are they trying to kid.

denis preston

First Grade
Just heard on Triple M Brent Read state that the Dragons are becoming increasingly more desperate by the day to sign players for the upcoming season

especially middle forwards
You would think we have been putting feelers out for the past 4 or 5 months or has the club found out that Flanagan has done sweet FA in his role ? This rumour can’t be true ( Read has a bad record on rumours ) but it I guess the proof is no significant signing’s so without a word from the club that’s how rumours start. If we don’t secure a couple top notch forwards Haran has to take a hike.

Crush

Coach
Exactly!

Anyway, I had a look at the player lists for 2023. Panthers and Dolphins only have 25 listed players as well. Manly and Knights 26. Roosters and Eels 27. I'm sure we are a preferred destination for a player off contract than any of those other sides.
Correct! If they come to us they are guaranteed first grade starting spots, those other clubs may play them in reserve grade…

BIG RIG

Juniors

kit66

Bench
Dragons have offered Nanai 5 year deal

18 tries from 27 games, a real attacking weapon and will start next season having just turned 20. He carved us up this year at Jubilee. Not great defensively but he's just a kid, he will hopefully improve. I'd be very happy with this signing, he's probably even a better option than Fifita who goes missing in games (occasionally a whole game).
Get it done Dragons !

Last edited:

Latest posts