What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

kit66

Bench
Are we short of hookers? Rumour is that we are looking at a guy named Kruise Leeming who apparently is looking at wanting out from the Leeds Rhinos Super League Club.

NRL CLUBS CLOSE IN ON DISGRUNTLED SUPER LEAGUE STAR

A disgruntled Super League star could be about to trigger an NRL bidding war.

Here is a highlights reel of him. He backs up well and sets up tries and can kick field goals.

He could be our answer?

Watching that and some of the defence I was struck with a brilliant idea. Instead of bringing a SL player here, why not relocate our whole kit and kaboodle over there. We'd be a chance of making the 8 no wuckers.

Dragon David

First Grade
Watching that and some of the defence I was struck with a brilliant idea. Instead of bringing a SL player here, why not relocate our whole kit and kaboodle over there. We'd be a chance of making the 8 no wuckers.
That Kruise Leeming guy from leeds Rhinos has signed with the Titans after Sam Verrils had his shoulder operation and out for 6 weeks.

Appears that the rumour we were interested in him was just that.

TITANS LAND KEY SIGNING (from Foxsports News)

THE Gold Coast Titans have beaten the Parramatta Eels for the signature of Leeds Rhinos hooker Kruise Leeming.

Leeming, 27, will become the latest English Super League player to try his hand in the NRL after the Titans moved swiftly following the injury to new recruit Sam Verrills.

Verrills, who won a premiership with the Roosters in 2019, underwent surgery on a fractured collarbone on Monday and is expected to be out of action for up to six weeks.

The livewire Leeming is currently awaiting visa approval before he’ll join the Gold Coast.

The Eels had also shown an interest in signing Leeming before the Titans were able to get the deal done in 48 hours earlier this week.

Hey everyone,

Long time Dragons fan and first time poster here today
I got to read the full SMH article about Manly's intention not to release Fifita.
Also included was a paragraph saying the Dragons had held discussions with Scott Fulton about taking on the recruitment role with us.
Also noticed no mention of the other forward, Alec Tuivatake who we are also rumoured to have signed.
Did notice though Tuivatake is off contract at the end of this year.

Dragon David

First Grade
Hey everyone,

I got to read the full SMH article about Manly's intention not to release Fifita.
Also included was a paragraph saying the Dragons had held discussions with Scott Fulton about taking on the recruitment role with us.
Also noticed no mention of the other forward, Alec Tuivatake who we are also rumoured to have signed.
Welcome to the Dragons Forum Desperate. Thanks for posting news on Fifita and Tuivatake. It doesn't appear likely that Manly would give up promising forwards like those two.

Interesting about us talking to Scott Fulton. The rumour of Des coming to us as a HC might be a possibility if Fulton was to come to us.

Big changes are on the cards at the Dragons, which is very much needed.

I'm so glad that the people running the club have been analysing our situation over the past few months and reaching decisions to do something positive.

All very true Dragon David.
Fifita has been named on the reserves bench for their KOE team this week.
Could not find Tuivatake listed at all.
I have read other posts saying he is currently injured.
Seems to me more chance of Tuivatake being released early than Fifita at this stage.
Fulton does appear to have a good eye for spotting talent.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Tuivatake is coming back from an ACL recon
i think only 6 to 8 months ago so probably a few months away but makes sense if we are trying to add him in soon and shift out a player we wont be offering a contract to anyway in 2024 likes say Woods

randomdragon

Juniors
All very true Dragon David.
Fifita has been named on the reserves bench for their KOE team this week.
Could not find Tuivatake listed at all.
I have read other posts saying he is currently injured.
Seems to me more chance of Tuivatake being released early than Fifita at this stage.
Fulton does appear to have a good eye for spotting talent.
Fulton would be great if we could get him to the club to replace the job Flanagan was doing

Dragon David

First Grade
Titans have signed Kruise Leeming and have also added Ken Maumalo who was granted an immediate release from his deal with the Tigers. They haven't mucked around that Gold Coast Club.

I said elsewhere that we take forever to sign up anyone.

BLM01

First Grade
Hey everyone,

Yes the Des Hasler coaching next year and influence in recent times rumours are starting to surface
Just maybe...I would not be surprised it is all but a done deal and around all this media circus
There was a reason this application for job thing was put out now to basically stop the inuendo
The Hook decision to not coach past this year was made last year

Crush

Coach
Yes the Des Hasler coaching next year and influence in recent times rumours are starting to surface
Just maybe...I would not be surprised it is all but a done deal and around all this media circus
There was a reason this application for job thing was put out now to basically stop the inuendo
The Hook decision to not coach past this year was made last year
Are you saying you think Des Hasler could be our next coach?

Latest posts