What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Mojo

Bench
Stop it, you are killing me!!!
Hmm. Starting to look like Hook has really been pushed to one side. I think Hook has done some hard yards that were necessary at the Dragons. He’s not a bad change agent. He’s probably the right guy for the long journey through the desert, but the trouble is he doesn’t seem to reach the promised land. He’s effectively said that he hasn’t been involved in these Manly negotiations. It’s been the guys in suits, apparently. I don’t think the club’s done anything wrong either by saying he can apply for his job next year. It’s the end of his current contract so of course we’re actively looking for the next coach. Storm in a teacup IMO.

Last edited:

Divine

Bench
Hmm. Starting to look like Hook has really been pushed to one side. I think Hook has done some hard yards that were necessary at the Dragons. He’s not a bad change agent. He’s probably the right guy for the long journey through the desert, but the trouble is he doesn’t seem to reach the promised land. He’s effectively said that he hasn’t been involved in these Manly negotiations. It’s been the guys in suits, apparently. I don’t think the club’s done anything wrong either by saying he can apply for his job next year. It’s the end of his current contract so of course we’re actively looking for the next coach. Storm in a teacup IMO.
I wanna know why Michael "milfman" Clarke's opinion on this matter suddenly became so important!?

Mojo

Bench
I wanna know why Michael "milfman" Clarke's opinion on this matter suddenly became so important!?
Yes, Clarke’s two bob‘s worth was pretty bizarre. Just some media mate giving him an opportunity to try to be relevant to something, other than boofhead behaviour, I suspect. Didn’t work, of course. It’s the equivalent of Brad Fittler having an opinion about cricket. Everybody’s response: ‘Huh?’.

possm

Coach
We need a fullback who can:
Be in position
Set our defensive line
Push for increase in the speed of our defensive line
Can tackle
Can take the high ball. .......................................................

mickeylane

Bench
We need a fullback who can:
Be in position
Set our defensive line
Push for increase in the speed of our defensive line
Can tackle
Can take the high ball. .......................................................
I agree the kid is not up to it.. I do think Lomax is the short term answer until Ramsay comes back

I agree the kid is not up to it.. I do think Lomax is the short term answer until Ramsay comes
Sloan to 20
Ravalawa to bench edge forward.
Amone to 6.
Sullivan to reserve grade.
Hasler to head coach
Nathan Brown to recruitment/pathways
Look for a decent GM
Look for another CEO
Replace WIN as our owner/partner.

I'm so disapointed.
the forwards were smashed today. The halves and Full back shouldn’t be given disproportionate blame for a poor team performance
You can’t blame Sloan for being obstructed on the try Cronulla scored on the bomb.

He strips a big forward and saves a try.

Rava’s lack of speed is of greater concern. As was the ease in which our forwards were manhandled.

Cronulla was too big and fast overall and dominated us in the tackle.

Latest posts