What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

BLM01

First Grade
It hurts watching teams secure world class players for their year ahead and we can't even sort out a head of recruitment. Still feels like a shambles to me.
To he fair you can’t blame anyone if a guy is ill
We don’t know short or long term
That is not a position you throw anyone in which our club had been guilty of in the oast with no experience or idea which got us into this mess in the first place
Re Fulton. Maybe our club did some due diligence for a change instead of knee jerking ir we don’t even know what a decision is yet
We want the right person and it is not as if like good coaches that good recruitment guys fall out trees at anytime

justadragon

Bench
That is not a position you throw anyone in which our club had been guilty of in the oast with no experience or idea which got us into this mess in the first place
Re Fulton. Maybe our club did some due diligence for a change instead of knee jerking ir we don’t even know what a decision is yet
We want the right person and it is not as if like good coaches that good recruitment guys fall out trees at anytime
Best way would be to poach Brown from Parra, its not as if they aren't immune to poaching experiences !!!

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
Assuming it was Fulton that assembled a large portion of the squad that refused to take the field because of a rainbow, I'm pretty happy he isn't coming to the Dragons.

Phantom V

Juniors
While on the
Agree with what you are saying, the Draft would stop these bullshit excuses of "I want to win a comp" so i'll take less and stay , we all know how they are staying or how they are being brought into certain clubs, its ridiculous.
While on the subject of certain clubs, how good is it watching Robbos press conference after a loss? Can’t even buy a comp!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
They didn't yesterday or the week before or the week before. They have been getting smashed by the refs/bunker lately. Having Radley sent to the bin for a hip drop that never happened when they had the Dogs on the ropes and coming back with a wet Sail scoring try after try and then last nights shocker or a puch in the back leading up to the Storms try, that's 4 points lost due to the refs/bunker.

I hate to say this but they look to be as much as Saints. Until next week that is. They always get the rub of the green in the Anzac game.

Dragon David

First Grade
They didn't yesterday or the week before or the week before. They have been getting smashed by the refs/bunker lately. Having Radley sent to the bin for a hip drop that never happened when they had the Dogs on the ropes and coming back with a wet Sail scoring try after try and then last nights shocker or a puch in the back leading up to the Storms try, that's 4 points lost due to the refs/bunker.

I hate to say this but they look to be as much as Saints. Until next week that is. They always get the rub of the green in the Anzac game.
Both Tedesco and JWH on report?

redv13

Bench
im more perplexed about klemmer from last week. 2 fines. Francis molo got suspended for a completely legal tackle against the dolphins. klemmer tries to rip someones head off twice in the space of 10 minutes and gets fined.
Yep standard behaviour. Ravalawa destroyed with suspensions, F Molo destroyed with suspensions, JDB destroyed with suspensions. Others get off, get fines or zero happens. Absolute joke