What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Talagi > Armstrong. Talagi plays every position in the backline
Will be a tough task to get Talagi out of the Eels.
Fairly sure he is being promised the fullback role in 2025, with Gutho moving to the centres.
Plus an upgraded contract.
Apparently he wants to play either 1 or 6.
Would think we would need to throw some big dollars his way and guarantee him one of his preferred positions for him to consider a change of clubs.

justadragon

Bench
Fairly sure he is being promised the fullback role in 2025, with Gutho moving to the centres.
Would think we would need to throw some big dollars his way and guarantee him one of his preferred positions for him to consider a change of clubs.
Throw dollars at his manager, He'll do the rest.

RedVee

First Grade
Would have thought that Gutho centres would allow Zac to fullback. I expect he has been promised a shot somewhere other than wing….

Illusion

Bench
And his value will increase ...... That's what will happen if Su'a finds himself in origin , the way he is playing might happen ....... As they have not resigned him yet , then they will decide to and his value would have gone up ......
Zac is the fly in the ointment.. someone has to lose out in all this.. perhaps Zac will end up on the wing after-all, he wont be as cut about it after he plays origin there..

Clarkent

Juniors
And his value will increase ...... That's what will happen if Su'a finds himself in origin , the way he is playing might happen ....... As they have not resigned him yet , then they will decide to and his value would have gone up ......
Sua can't play Origin because he moved to Australia at the age of 14

Dragon David

First Grade
I suppose that you could call me a bloody Roosters hater, which I am. I have just checked the score and they are ahead of the Warriors 22-0 after 13 minutes. I was going to watch the game but I know it will be one way traffic so f..ck the game.

BLM01

First Grade
Zac is the fly in the ointment.. someone has to lose out in all this.. perhaps Zac will end up on the wing after-all, he wont be as cut about it after he plays origin there..
I have to admit I was likely wrong being a strong advocator on here saying Zac's best position is at centre.
Well I still think it is defensively...but... not for our squad and not until he learns that his one handed passing game is not as good as he thinks it is
Dont get me wrong he is a very good player and one of our fittest and just maybe..Parra might be tempted to give him a shot at fullback and move Gutho to the centre
So i think our "dumb and useless coach (the worst since Farrar" ) has actually got this one right and he is playing his best football for us on the wing. Hats off to Flanno for this decision even if Zac or some forum members dont rate him

justadragon

Bench
BLM01 your a fool. Another negative clown. Go and support the Roosters like your buddy Hornby.
Mate, this is the second time now you are not reading the post properly, you are starting to make a complete goose of yourself. BLM01 has been nothing but supportive of the Dragons and the coach with extremely positive posts. Learn to identify tongue in cheek comments quoted by other posters !!!

Latest posts