What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

TheRev

First Grade
Phillips is the one I heard also, but the kid is going into SG Ball next year.. unless hes the next cam smith, hes a long long way away from NSW Cup or 1st grade.. still glad we signed a young hooker though, as I dont mean to be disrespectful, but we dont seem to have any kids shooting the lights out as a young hooker from either club.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Blazie is waiting on who will be head coach next season then surely that would put Saints in the box seat. I can't see Ryles, Hannay or Young getting the best out of him compared to Flanno. All he has to do is look at how Lomax has improved. A premiership winner up against 3 rookies.

There may be a few Parra players looking to leave as soon as the coach is confirmed.

Maybe Blaize Talagi will be on his way to us…
I cannot get my head around this Iro signing with the Eels story.
More so as no new coach is yet to be appointed.
If Iro does sign I would think Talagi may have indicated to the club that he intends to go elsewhere in 2025.
Plus I am sure their new coach will also want to reshape their roster and tap a few on the shoulder to find room for some new players.

TheRev

First Grade
If the Iro deal was done, I think it would mean Blaize is gone (and probably with their blessing), Lomax was already 1 too many backs.. even if they can get rid of Sivo..

I believe there is a recruitment posse at parra, so even if a new coach comes in, its 1 out of 3 or 4 voices.. but I guess Blaizes camp think its worth waiting to see if they can get him a better deal there first.