What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
I'm not turning down Holmes as a replacement for Lomax if he is up for the gig but even so, he is no messiah.
A goal kicker though and we are going to need that.
If you're a betting man though you're not confident we can land a SOO player.
Mrs Feagai got anymore offspring?
Yeah there actually is another Feagai in our system, Tali I think his name is?

since77

Juniors
Any mods able to shed some light on why I'm restricted from viewing images. I have tried on more than 1 browser (no ad blocking on) and still can't.

I get the following message
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
The same message I get whenever I've tried to get into Jubilee Ave. No one ever seems to do anything about it though.
By the way the ads on this page are getting insane. I'm now getting a video player bottom right hand corner every page I go to. Time for an ad blocker methinks.

BLM01

First Grade
Lived in both cities . Townsville wins easily
Yeh right, if you like humidity all year round, swimming with stingers for 9 months of the year in the ocean, crocs in the river, cyclones, greater socio issues outside the glitz of the small city centre and surrounded by rock and what looks like a large quarry.
It is developing mind you but na,...for me the Gong is much better lifestyle all round today and better located
Interesting to know how long ago you lived in the gong because yeh in the 70's-80's and 90's it had its stigma and there are parts still like it..just like anywhere
I suppose if you stay in your air conditioned concrete unit with your feet up watching screens all day I can see your point. You wont get cold.

Dragon David

First Grade
how are the nrl going to tell witch couchman takes the field on saturday
It's the same as the Feagai's and previously the Morris twins (although you can see slight differences in them).

In this photo I can only guess that Toby is on the left and Ryan is on the right. They do have different lengths of hair so maybe that is one way of telling them apart.

Latest posts