What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
Just read Dolphins have ah enquired as to if Ben Hunt might be available ?

Isn‘t that interesting. Did they just randomly decide to ask this hmm
Very interesting Gardenia indeed. This could be right up Hunt's alley and if his extension proposal with us goes frigid, we should have more of an idea where his next contract will be with.

dungay dragon

Juniors
So the crazy Lomax Exit continues to stranger by the day
Was ZL looking forward to and promised to be playing at the Eels with Moses and Gutho in 2025 ??
Now both look like they are on the way out , with King Gutho favoured to be at Lomaxs current club , the mighty Red V
Wonder if there is an Eels Clause in Zacs Contract ??

randomdragon

Juniors
The 3 years away bit confuses me. I can assure you Mitchell Woods is going to play 1st grade at the Dogs before the latter part of season 2027. If Reed is viewed as the next Dragons 7, and LKT the 6....why are they not honing their combination as 6 and 7 in NSW Cup now? Pretty sure Roosters didn't wait 3 years to blood Sam Walker.
you can't have 2 young halves, not enough experience and not how flano operates

TheRev

Coach
Media r saying the Dolphins did ask about Hunts availability for 2025 (meaning they had a plan in place) and we told them to get stuffed.. seems like Flanno rly thinks we can make it work with him for 1 more year.. unless its all a game.

Kolum Kid

Juniors
Hi Guys

I started my goodbye on the Rumours thread so I think the best thing for me to do is try and rekindle my love of this Forum by posting my return on this thread. The two day cooling off period has finished.

Well you all could see how frustrated I was mainly because the bloomin' judiciary was so harsh with Kyle's biting charge and the person who caused it got off Scott free. I still am not happy with the outcome and of course it is bleeding obvious that Kyle would be very unhappy as well but now that the decision was made that is the end of it and we can now look forward to better things happening at the club and to see how the team will go in the remaining games with a "new" 5/8th.

I am sorry that I might have upset you lot and I am so appreciative of your comments. They truly touched my heart and how could I not do anything else but resume my seat in this great Forum.

Good things are happening and the future will be brighter for the Dragons. 2024 so far has been quite successful and given who we have playing for us, we have done quite OK.

New signings for us to look forward to and the New Year year will be a greater one for us.

Cheers All.

Now I can "like, wow, laugh and make comments" on the posts that you have all made since I got lost in disappointment land.
Mate the cooling off period is 10 days. You aren't going to do a back flip on us I hope

TheRev

Coach
Reed is 17 or 18.. there are a couple of freaky exceptions like Cleary and Walker, but its definitely not the best path for rly young (and still very thin & wirey) players to be playing against men.. not to mention they will get run at in every tackle possible.

Bit of patience I think will pay dividends.. even this 12 months I reckon will make a big difference, I think that Steelers SG Ball side will be rly strong next year (a lot of players in their 2nd year)... and they r growing rapidly at this age.. I should point out that Reed isnt 'destroying' SG Ball or anything.. hes obviously a good player, but not to the point that hes out of place.

Dragon David

First Grade
I did chuckle at ur self-imposed ban
I gave u 48Hrs

The Dragons (and this site) run through your veins, you were always coming back!

Bet you still "peeked" for a while before you posted :p

P.S. I need you for my reaction score
P.P.S. I value ur input
Bloody hell, H of D, you read me like a book. Hahaha!. Yes I did peek and I couldn't resist coming back into the fold.

My self imposed ban. I wished somebody else was banned.

Anyway, its back to work I go.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Thanks Gardenia. I just couldn't stay away, thanks to you guys.

Cheers DD
I fully agree DD. This forum is a big part of the reason why my passion for rugby league grows. There have been a few years in since joining where between where I barely looked at the forum and hence was never as passionate about my footy but the last few years that I've posted regularly have reminded me how great this forum is to be part of

Latest posts