What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
Aaah, our season is finally over and what a season it was - not that terrific mind you in the end.

We are waiting the rumour mill to kick in with the off season to start in a months time.

I just said hello to a woman in my house a moment ago and I asked who she was and she said "I am your wife you silly arse". This following the NRL makes you forgetful doesn't it??

John moz

Juniors
Well I drove home from the game today and said to my family I can breathe next week .
They said what dad I will be able to breath again watching Dragons home games this season was so frustrating that today at 26.6 leading at half time .
I knew that we would lose the game and predicted they canberra would score in the last 3 minutes . A season of frustration and disappointment knowing Ben hunt again like for the last 7 years will not ever ever give us hope to make finals .

Last edited:

Mojo

Bench
Aaah, our season is finally over and what a season it was - not that terrific mind you in the end.

We are waiting the rumour mill to kick in with the off season to start in a months time.

I just said hello to a woman in my house a moment ago and I asked who she was and she said "I am your wife you silly arse". This following the NRL makes you forgetful doesn't it??
If she’s still speaking to you you’re not taking the sport seriously enough.

Dragon David

First Grade
If she’s still speaking to you you’re not taking the sport seriously enough.
My wife deplores the winter because of the NRL and she deplores the summer because of the cricket and in between all of those sports she deplores the PGA Tour and ...maybe she thinks I spend too much time on the Forum.

She hardly gets a word in so she doesn't bother.

Now that the Dragons are finished for the year, I won't be watching too much of the league. So she will be able to get my attention a bit more.

All the best Mojo.

jak

Bench
My wife deplores the winter because of the NRL and she deplores the summer because of the cricket and in between all of those sports she deplores the PGA Tour and ...maybe she thinks I spend too much time on the Forum.

She hardly gets a word in so she doesn't bother.

Now that the Dragons are finished for the year, I won't be watching too much of the league. So she will be able to get my attention a bit more.

All the best Mojo.
it seems we both live the same life dave