What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

TheRev

Coach
So Flanagan says after the game, that he wants to sign 2 quality middles.
Also says he has not spoken to C Horsburgh at this stage.
Not to say that someone else from the Dragons has spoken to him though??
It shows how much guesswork goes on with the journo stories.. but tbf.. it could have been flanno throwing out a furphy at the time.. to distract or put pressure on his other deals with dsaf or rcg.

I think tomorrow will be interesting.. hopefully rcg is done.. Bird is announced.. then we have 1 slot to sign either a centre, half or 2nd prop..

We know we're talking to Hetherington from the Broncs (along with numerous others), im sure we are also looking at a backup centre (given we r losing 4 of em).. and a backup half (since no marshke or bird).. so we need room for 3 more signings..

It's just a matter of timing... in theory you replace like for like (so Birds spot goes to halves depth, Ravalawas goes to the Ctr, Lawrie or Fifitas goes to a Prop), but hopefully Flanno has done the groundwork on the others... and is confident he can clear atleast 2 more spots yet... hopefully its done fast so he can get straight into negotiations and is able to get signatures on paper.

Mojo

Bench
So Flanagan says after the game, that he wants to sign 2 quality middles.
Also says he has not spoken to C Horsburgh at this stage.
Not to say that someone else from the Dragons has spoken to him though??
I was asked recently, when under the scalpel and requiring extra anaesthetic whether I had any redheads in my family. Apparently it’s a medical fact that redheads need more anaesthetic than the rest of humanity. The question is whether they have a lower pain tolerance or they’re just big sooks. They’ve made good battering rams throughout history though. I suspect they’re all descendants of some sort of humanoid extra terrestrial that touched down in Scotland about 700 years ago.