What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Murfy

Juniors
Got to give it to Flanno. Won’t budge from what he thinks is a reasonable deal. 3 years way too long for RCG, probably wanting good coin as well. There will be a few good name players that come onto the market in the off-season that are seeking a better opportunity or out of favour. I reckon Flanno has identified some better fits

BIG RIG

Juniors
I struggle with instagram and X, but I cant find anywhere we have confirmed that.. unless its been removed, or unless they were just tagging them and the info has come from someone behind the scenes.. id say the latter.
Christian Welch possibly?
I saw a post which had a confirmation from a journalist who’s name has escaped me at the moment

Potentially going back to the table with Daniel Saifiti? Or going after Kobe Hetherington

Latest posts