What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

mattw5

Juniors
I don't know where this long term elite halfback to replace Hunt is going to come from all i know is Lachlan Illias is ready & available not a whole lot available from November 1. Most will stay where they are or near retirement.

Jake Arthur, Daniel Atkinson, Tannah Boyd, DCE, Jake Clifford, Tom Duffy, Jackson Hastings, Bailey Hayward, Drew Hutchinson, Lachlan Illias, Sean O'Sullivan, Jonah Pezet, Adam Reynolds, Brad Schneider, Toby Sexton, Aiden Sezer, Blake Taafe, Braydon Trindall & Sam Walker.

TheRev

Coach
The players not mentioned could have a range of contracts given to them.. for example Muhleisen I would suggest will end up on a NSW Cup contract.. but hes not 'leaving' technically. BMM who knows but it wont be in our Top30.

Eisenhuth still TBD, if we are a reasonable chance of landing 2 middles like flanno wants, I dont think we keep TE in the 30.. but if we were desperate maybe.. Flanno obviously likes his influence during the week.

Coric seems like he might be a development player for 1 more year, or a T&T, he could be a surprise packet next year.. he seems to have turned a corner these last few months.. I wasnt sure if someone else would pick him up first.

dungay dragon

Juniors
The players not mentioned could have a range of contracts given to them.. for example Muhleisen I would suggest will end up on a NSW Cup contract.. but hes not 'leaving' technically. BMM who knows but it wont be in our Top30.

Eisenhuth still TBD, if we are a reasonable chance of landing 2 middles like flanno wants, I dont think we keep TE in the 30.. but if we were desperate maybe.. Flanno obviously likes his influence during the week.

Coric seems like he might be a development player for 1 more year, or a T&T, he could be a surprise packet next year.. he seems to have turned a corner these last few months.. I wasnt sure if someone else would pick him up first.
Interesting how the journos are running with the Hunt Exit angle for 2025
Was pretty well spelt out on 360 past couple nights , agreeing with most thoughts on here
Would be surprised if he remains here for 2025
Time for a complete re jig and direction
Rudderless on field at present

Dragsters

First Grade
I don't know where this long term elite halfback to replace Hunt is going to come from all i know is Lachlan Illias is ready & available not a whole lot available from November 1. Most will stay where they are or near retirement.

Jake Arthur, Daniel Atkinson, Tannah Boyd, DCE, Jake Clifford, Tom Duffy, Jackson Hastings, Bailey Hayward, Drew Hutchinson, Lachlan Illias, Sean O'Sullivan, Jonah Pezet, Adam Reynolds, Brad Schneider, Toby Sexton, Aiden Sezer, Blake Taafe, Braydon Trindall & Sam Walker.
Out of that mob I would entertain Atkinson, O'Sullivan, Pezet, Schneider as possible options worth persuing...

TheRev

Coach
Interesting how the journos are running with the Hunt Exit angle for 2025
Was pretty well spelt out on 360 past couple nights , agreeing with most thoughts on here
Would be surprised if he remains here for 2025
Time for a complete re jig and direction
Rudderless on field at present
If Buzz is saying it, there could be something in it.. otherwise probably just journos making stories.. mind you they have finals and JAC to talk about currently...

Hunt gone for 2025 is possible, but unless hes really pushing the home to qld thing himself... then quite a few things would have to align with a player swap for Flanno to make it happen, he has a lot on his plate already with recruitment of 4-5 recruits (and departures) yet.. but atleast he has time to focus on it now that our season is done.

dungay dragon

Juniors
If Buzz is saying it, there could be something in it.. otherwise probably just journos making stories.. mind you they have finals and JAC to talk about currently...

Hunt gone for 2025 is possible, but unless hes really pushing the home to qld thing himself... then quite a few things would have to align with a player swap for Flanno to make it happen, he has a lot on his plate already with recruitment of 4-5 recruits (and departures) yet.. but atleast he has time to focus on it now that our season is done.
Buzz started the rumblings on Monday
Word the chooks are looking for cover in 2025
Frees up 900k
go head long into
Wishart
Tiare Martin
schneider
Ilias
O Sullivan
Welch

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Who knows which players are being offered around, it can happen discreetly or be well known. Hope we get players that suit whatever game style Flanno wants to play.

Sounds like he wants a better pack & more professional players both on & off the field. I like it. Need to find a halfback to replace Hunt. Someone who already has NRL experience rather than rookies. He doesn't need to be a gun, good kicking game & able to execute a game plan.

justadragon

Bench
There is a lot more to play out apart from the players that have been punted. There has got to be something there with getting rid of Marshke and Brown. Flanno must think LKT is up to it with another preseason. A lot of movement within the NRL over the next 2 months, hang on to your hats and enjoy the ride !!

dungay dragon

Juniors
There is a lot more to play out apart from the players that have been punted. There has got to be something there with getting rid of Marshke and Brown. Flanno must think LKT is up to it with another preseason. A lot of movement within the NRL over the next 2 months, hang on to your hats and enjoy the ride !!
Interesting
RCG manager claiming they pulled out of the Dragons deal , and not the other way around
obv Dragons only offering 2 years , like most others

Latest posts