What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

justadragon

Bench
Wishart not going anywhere. Next !

Totally agree Trusaint, I'm sick of trying to chase players that have no intention of being at the Dragons. Its easy from our side of the fence to say go for him and get him, how about these players dont actually want to leave , so we offer them more money. Fine they come cashed up but with no heart, remind you of anyone ?

Dragon David

First Grade
Totally agree Trusaint, I'm sick of trying to chase players that have no intention of being at the Dragons. Its easy from our side of the fence to say go for him and get him, how about these players dont actually want to leave , so we offer them more money. Fine they come cashed up but with no heart, remind you of anyone ?
As you have said justa in other posts, we now look like having a good number of juniors coming into the system together with ones already with us. A lot of the newbies are coming from Penrith. I just hope that a couple of them at least will be of similar quality as Wishart and we secure them by signing them to a few years to fully develop them and not see them leave like the way Wishart did and the others that have been named in several threads.

Wishart had "star" quality but those who should have been more astute to make good judgement were "blind" and balls things up in my opinion.

We get a couple of good Wishart type players, we won't need him to come to us when his heart would be with the Storm and for us to pay him the big bucks.

We need to train these young kids to be world beaters and not be weaklings but tough and resilient and have the RedV in their hearts. Everyone at the club working on the same principles of hard work with an enormous desire for huge success.

Latest posts