What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

SnowDragon

Juniors
It is crazy that people don't understand that when you buy cocaine, you are paying to support the worst evils you can think of. The cartels are not nice and harmless. They chop people up with machetes, disappear people, execute entire villages, etc. You want to donate to a group, try the Salvation Army.
Not the salvo’s, donate to the Dragons!

saintmar

Juniors
Exactly. We have to start moving in a new direction.

The fans know it.
The club knows it.
The coach knows it.
The player himself knows it.

Hunt's spot should be vacant so we can do something with it when the right man comes along. Let the Titans or Dolphins have him.
The coach should have known it last year as it was pretty obvious from the previous six years
What a mess this has been,when it was so easy to sweep the mess our last year

Gardenia

Bench
My old man used to say "stagnant water smells foul" and his advise to me was don't stay at one job and position for too long. You can stagnate.

Frankly Hunt has stagnated in Dragons. With 4 games remaining, he had the chance to lead dragons to the finals and he failed. he was a nervous reck, erratic, missed tackles in defense and took wrong options in attack.

To be honest, he is overrated as a half, game manager and leader and I no longer see a place for him in Dragons.

Overall, the team showed this year that they are not a bad team. What they lacked was a leader to lead them.

If Hunt goes, Cook can become our game manager and leader from dummy half. LKT and Flanno can play second fiddle to Cook. If we are lucky and land Gatho, then leadership an be shared between Gatho and Cook.
ive got a post somewhere with a video that made me do an about face on the Hunt situation - souths and dragons final in 2018 I think. commentators are going "this is no good, this is no good" in response to Hunts crap pass to lose us the game, and Mary is reeling. I had forgotten but oh boy that game

Gardenia

Bench
Keeping him shows we are a soft touch and easily f**ked over

So keep him and you create a new Hunt to do exactly the same thing.

That’s the great thing about Lomax done and dusted clean break.
Yes Ive seen a video of a souths and dragons final that has made me do a 180 on my previous comment to keep hunt.

I posted in somewhere - at about 11.40 to 11.50 - even the commentators are going "this is no good, this is no good" to the crap pass Hunt did to Mann - and Mary is reeling.

hes been sub par for quite a while. Only picked up momentarily under Hook for some reason

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Gtfo out of here with this shit. Who are you to say it has nothing to do with prejudice. You sound like you've used the term yourself
yes we used these terms when I was playing, nothing wrong with banter mate.
Isram Man is a hypocrite , you telling me he has never baited anyone?
I would have a ball with him and his painted finger nails ;)

Crush

Coach
yes we used these terms when I was playing, nothing wrong with banter mate.
Isram Man is a hypocrite , you telling me he has never baited anyone?
I would have a ball with him and his painted finger nails ;)
Bro, with respect, it’s 2024.
There are certain things that you cannot say and for good reason.
It’s a better world that we live in these days where people don’t get racially abused and can paint their fingernails if they want without being harassed.

Latest posts