What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

redVinme

Bench
Off topic
But like I said, plenty of karma coming this guys way, everyone calls each other names in the field, monkey has nothing to do with prejudice
Got busted for drugs
Drug driving
You get to decide whether or not erza believed it was racially motivated?
yes we used these terms when I was playing, nothing wrong with banter mate.
Isram Man is a hypocrite , you telling me he has never baited anyone?
I would have a ball with him and his painted finger nails ;)
You sound like a f**kin moron

VodkaSaint

Juniors
You get to decide whether or not erza believed it was racially motivated?

You sound like a f**kin moron
Sheese
The guy is a drug driver and nearly killed some people, defend him already
Come at me all angle
Keep going with your abuse the lot of you
If you need to swear to get your point across you need help

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Bro, with respect, it’s 2024.
There are certain things that you cannot say and for good reason.
It’s a better world that we live in these days where people don’t get racially abused and can paint their fingernails if they want without being harassed.
Thank you for letting me know the respectful manner unlike some clowns on here
I do regret the way I said it but I don’t have time for Man and even the way he carried on the last time we played the

redVinme

Bench
Sheese
The guy is a drug driver and nearly killed some people, defend him already
Come at me all angle
Keep going with your abuse the lot of you
If you need to swear to get your point across you need help
What's wrong mate. It's just a bit of banter isn't it? We all talk to each other like that according to you? Funny how you see no problem with someone racially attacking someone but when you get attacked with big mean swear words it's abuse?

Maybe you should think before you speak.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
May
What's wrong mate. It's just a bit of banter isn't it? We all talk to each other like that according to you? Funny how you see no problem with someone racially attacking someone but when you get attacked with big mean swear words it's abuse?

Maybe you should think before you spe
I think you’ve had your say
No need to keep carrying on
I haven’t sworn back or anything
And yes your right

redVinme

Bench
May

I think you’ve had your say
No need to keep carrying on
I haven’t sworn back or anything
And yes your right
I hope people do "keep carrying on" when people say ignorant things.

In turn I apologise for the way in which I approached it as it wasn't going to create helpful dialogue and attacking someone for attacking someone else isnt the right way to go about it.

Gareth67

First Grade
Hunt to the Broncos a real possibility.
I really hope that is the case Dragon Slayer , however apparently somebody of note at the club has told the media and Hunt himself that he will not be going anywhere . He has been told that he has a contract with the club which is to be honoured and is to arrive at pre-season training with a smile upon his face .

Also the individual ( and unfortunately gentlemen I do not know whom the individual was that gave this information to the media ) said that the Dragons have no interest in signing Adam Douhie .

This item came from Friday’s Telegraph newspaper - once again I stress from an unknown source . This could be yet more fairy floss for the members of the forum to attempt to eat or perhaps in this instance something much closer to the actual reality of the situation . 🤔

Last edited:

saintmar

Juniors

Jubilee

Juniors
Well Matty Johns says it all Maestro.
Like Donald Trump will fix all you have pointed out in the USA,Deano is coming soon to fix the roster and coach,so don’t worry.
By the way are you Shane or Kyle?
The US is now paying more in interest on its national debt than it collects in federal taxes. Nobody is fixing anything there.

As to our roster, however, I am quite optimistic.

Old Timer

Coach
A couple of Bronco players are starting to behave just like a couple of Bunny players and the clubs aren’t happy.

Bennett & Madge brought in to adjust the culture and no doubt at some point restore their good name to their fans as well as improve their fortunes on the field.

We bring in Flanno and sign Luc and maybe Lodge & JAC.

BLM01

First Grade
A couple of Bronco players are starting to behave just like a couple of Bunny players and the clubs aren’t happy.

Bennett & Madge brought in to adjust the culture and no doubt at some point restore their good name to their fans as well as improve their fortunes on the field.

We bring in Flanno and sign Luc and maybe Lodge & JAC.
So what is your point. Our club has brought Flanno in to do the same.
Either that or your spin on what Flanno is trying to achieve is getting very tiresome.
Yes Flanno was banned twice whilst coaching at the Sharks. I do remember he is not a clean skin.
Those players you speak of at Souths & Broncs wont be sacked by their clubs and are guilty of similar misdemeanours to LUC, JAC with exception of Lodge a very serious one quite a few years ago.
BTW Bennett signed Lodge first after his crimes overseas, How was that for Broncos culture
Luc has behaved under our watch thus far!

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
I suspect Mam will be punted before too long and RW put on a very very short leash. They can’t behave in each others company.

I also suspect L M will be given an ultimatum and if he doesn’t like it he’ll retire.

I also suspect that if Luc, Lodge & JAC are in the same change room then something will blow up.

If Souths could get Bennett and Broncos Madge why couldn’t we as I would have happily waited a year for either and would that not have been better than S F, D Y & K F?

Latest posts