What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Run Home

Ritzley

Juniors
Our run home to the end of the season should put us in an excellent frame of mind for the finals. In the final 7 rounds we play 4 teams definitely still in the hunt for the 6/7/8 positions - could even be 5 teams as Canberra still consider themselves a chance to hit the magic 28pts if they win all their remaining games. At this time of year often the hardest games to win are against teams around bottom of the 8. And then there's the Storm. No excuses to be switched on come September.

Minh

First Grade
I don't think we've seen the best of the Dragons yet even on that 9 on the trot run, now that Origin is over and we are getting our players back from injuries, I'm very confident and looking forward to the money end of the season and if we can lift that premiership trophy again it'll be totally awesome.

InThatNumber

Juniors
We have a good run in to the finals, some tough clashes coming up including the Raiders this week who always get up for this one. Storm on the horizon (no pun intended) and plenty of time to get back to pre Origin form. Like our chances this year, but just focus on the one game at a time. Always the best way to build your run to a premiership. It's why the line gets trotted out as often as it does.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
its best to take one game at a time, worry about the faiders first.

yeah lets not get too carried away. We still gotta get a good spot which requires a week to week effort. It's too soon to look ahead yet. Just gotta plod along and worry about the green stain.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Lets sit back and hopefully enjoy. If they play like they did in the 1st half on Monday it would take a damn good side to beat the Dragons.

Bring back choc

Juniors
I can see us winning every game. IMO thats what we need to do coming into the finals. We need the invincibility factor where it appears no one can beat us.

Latest posts