What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Run Home

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Six wins gets us to 13 wins which guarantees the finals regardless of point difference. So win out at home and win one of our matches against Canterbury, Broncos, Cowboys or Roosters and we'll make the finals.

OldPanther

Coach
It looks like an expansive attacking game is what we are going for in future. Should be interesting how much of a difference it makes.

Panfa

Juniors
I just want to put egg on everyones faces who wrote us off 6 weeks ago and said penrith were gone we are never gone.

OldPanther

Coach
I just want to put egg on everyones faces who wrote us off 6 weeks ago and said penrith were gone we are never gone.

If not for the refs we are talking about a 20 point win tonight. I'm optimistic about the rest of the year.

Fangs

Coach

It will be one of the most incredible turn arounds if they make the finals in 2019. Our run in 2017 would be nothing compared to it.

Vicpanther

Juniors
I was really hoping people disagreed with me lol.
If maloney and clears get there shot together I can see us going deep into the finals. But I can't see us beating a full strength storm or roosters.

franklin2323

Immortal
Amazing that we are even in any position to do this but here we are.

9 games remaining:

Titans (Home)
Dragons (Home)
Raiders (Home)
Bulldogs (Away)
Sharks (Home)
Broncos (Away)
Cowboys (Away)
Roosters (Away)
Knights (Home)

We have a bye next week so we are technically on 16 points.

6 wins takes us to 28 points which should get us close

7 wins takes us to 30 points which would guarantee a spot.

Here is the issue. We have a shocking record in QLD. Already 0/2. Can't beat the Sharks and beating Roosters twice in a year.

franklin2323

Immortal
It will be one of the most incredible turn arounds if they make the finals in 2019. Our run in 2017 would be nothing compared to it.

Regardless we set ourselves up well going forward. That has this better than 2017 regardless of how it plays out

age.s

First Grade
We can beat the Sharks. They were getting destroyed by the Dogs before Foran went off. Doesn't mean we actually will of course, but they're not the same side they've been in recent years.

Agree we're still a long way off a full strength Storm, Roosters, Raiders or even Souths. But the finals can be a funny old beast. An upset here, a huge performance there. Throw in a bit of luck. Who knows? It's not death and taxes certain.

Fangs

Coach
We can beat the Sharks. They were getting destroyed by the Dogs before Foran went off. Doesn't mean we actually will of course, but they're not the same side they've been in recent years.

They were shit today. Not often you see that many great players play that poorly at the same time.

But there best always come good against us. Particularly Moylan.

forby

Juniors
We nearly beat Souths when they were at full strength. Only the Sam Burgess dive got them home!

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
The only reason why we didn't beat Cronulla earlier this year was because of Cummins. Fcking 8-2 penalty count with no penalties to us for the whole of the second half. Refereeing performances like the one in the Warriors game often makes people how bad other matches are refereed.

franklin2323

Immortal
They were shit today. Not often you see that many great players play that poorly at the same time.

But there best always come good against us. Particularly Moylan.

Yep. Early this year was the perfect chance and we should of beat them

franklin2323

Immortal

Agree we're still a long way off a full strength Storm, Roosters, Raiders or even Souths. But the finals can be a funny old beast. An upset here, a huge performance there. Throw in a bit of luck. Who knows? It's not death and taxes certain.

Only takes a few injuries to key guys and who knows

tripster

Juniors
I think the Roosters and Knights will be the toughest of those remaining games. Broncos and Cowboys away don’t really trouble me this year.

We beat the Cowboys up in Townsville last year and they aren’t looking any better this year.

Broncos look like they will finish lower than us on the ladder and with all the media pressure on them up in QLD seem more likely to further fall apart rather than pull it together later in the season.

Panfa

Juniors
We need to win our next 3 home games and we will be sweet after that.I dont want cleary to play origin pearce could get the job done with maloney id rather nathan be 100% fit for penrith we need him in our run home.

Latest posts