What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Saifiti Twins

Does nothing good for your cardiovascular fitness, in todays game where forwards need much bigger motors it’s definitely detrimental

Oh I know, but my point was it is not the be all and end all. It depends on how often they smoke and/or drink and then how hard or otherwise they train. Smoking in and of itself is not a disqualification for being a poor league player per se.

MKCS

Juniors
I remember in Daniel Saifiti's first or second year a lot of experts and fans were saying that he was the next big prop forward in the game and he had so much hype. He's had his good games but reminds me of a Dave Taylor or Tony Williams, a player who didn't really live up to the hype despite having the natural gifts that would make you think they'd be hugely successful.

Crazy that Daniel has played 7 Origin games, he'll probably be turning out in Super League within 3 years.