What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Saints Rant

Dave Q

Coach
Thanks for the kind comments lads and as you know... it wouldnt be decent rant if It didnt attract some personal derision and abuse from angry trolleri on the other side!

They are free to write their own rant about Souths, in their own forum and for their own kind.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Good stuff dave. Unfortunately mr band has a gig in the cross, so i won't be in attendence. but i'm sure the rest of the LU lads will make the effort

Cagey Mac

Bench
A little harmony to balance the Q eye for the straight guy piece

Wesser “The Messer” Love child of Devon Malcom: can be counted on to be abused by Rabbits supporters at least three times per game

Talanoa: The best you could afford with the $50 bucks you had left in your salary cap

Beau (wannabe) Champion and Colin (trys his) Best: possibly the greatest pair of misnomers ever to have played the game

Nathan Merrit see above (actually pretty good for a little bloke)

John Sutton: actually he’s potentially, well.. he shows a lot of potential.. .and he really.. ah forget it.

Chris Sandow:.. well..he’s a little kid who wants to play football with the big blokes. He can’t tackle but he tries hard. Lately his kicking game has improved to be mediocre

Luke Stuart: nothing to say about this bloke. Nobody will remember him when he retires but I’d hate to see where Souths would have been without him

Beau Falloon “Faux Ballon” floats like a butterfly, stings like a butterfly

Roy Assotasi: Great player.. when he played for the Dogs has done nothing since

Dave Taylor: What planet did he come from

Luke Burgess: Now he comes from the land of the baby faced giants; hate to think what he’ll play like when he grows up.

Michael “the Crock” Crocker: Will incur more penalties during the five games that he plays than most others in a season. Highest hourly rate (except Brett Stewart) in the NRL

The bench: Obviously not as good as the above so must have talent profiles that could limbo under pregnant snails

Fein

First Grade
A little harmony to balance the Q eye for the straight guy piece

Wesser “The Messer” Love child of Devon Malcom: can be counted on to be abused by Rabbits supporters at least three times per game

Talanoa: The best you could afford with the $50 bucks you had left in your salary cap

Beau (wannabe) Champion and Colin (trys his) Best: possibly the greatest pair of misnomers ever to have played the game

Nathan Merrit see above (actually pretty good for a little bloke)

John Sutton: actually he’s potentially, well.. he shows a lot of potential.. .and he really.. ah forget it.

Chris Sandow:.. well..he’s a little kid who wants to play football with the big blokes. He can’t tackle but he tries hard. Lately his kicking game has improved to be mediocre

Luke Stuart: nothing to say about this bloke. Nobody will remember him when he retires but I’d hate to see where Souths would have been without him

Beau Falloon “Faux Ballon” floats like a butterfly, stings like a butterfly

Roy Assotasi: Great player.. when he played for the Dogs has done nothing since

Dave Taylor: What planet did he come from

Luke Burgess: Now he comes from the land of the baby faced giants; hate to think what he’ll play like when he grows up.

Michael “the Crock” Crocker: Will incur more penalties during the five games that he plays than most others in a season. Highest hourly rate (except Brett Stewart) in the NRL

The bench: Obviously not as good as the above so must have talent profiles that could limbo under pregnant snails

Forget the rest but if Goddo is the pea-brain in this "greens" operation you happy dragons run, we have now found bean head. :lol:

Jono1987

Juniors
Not bad Fein. Not bad. I'll pay that. In plastic bottles.

You can collect tomorrow night. Just stand near the ref.

:lol:. Although I'm sure ANZ prices are steeper than that of the SFS. Rusty's Homebush Rabbitohs supporters would be thinking twice before throwing those bottles tomorrow night I bet...

Fein

First Grade
:lol:. Although I'm sure ANZ prices are steeper than that of the SFS. Rusty's Homebush Rabbitohs supporters would be thinking twice before throwing those bottles tomorrow night I bet...

It would take a darned good arm to reach the target at the greatest stadium in the country, Jono.

Unlike the various venues you stmerge sell out trollops use, we are accustomed to being treated like royalty, even moreso these days.

No shabby suburban cesspits or reconfigured dog tracks for us.

The dead club formerly known as St George used to be in our shadow, stmerge are yet to even enter it.

DRAGONHEART4

Juniors
you'll find out fri night who these 'nevilles' are you wanker. soufs are the most hated team in the comp because of arrogant pricks like you. go put your armani suit on

Fein

First Grade
you'll find out fri night who these 'nevilles' are you wanker. soufs are the most hated team in the comp because of arrogant pricks like you. go put your armani suit on

Please!! :lol::lol:

The most hated would have to be stmerge, by a looooooooooooong way.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Fein, a man in his 60's, mocking young children.
Same old insults- "St Merge...chokers...ZERO premierships..."
How original.
Fein, were you raped by a pack of thugs who wore red and white when you were very young? Did you mistaken them for Dragons players?
Did you attend a Catholic school and did the local priest wear red and white robes?
Can you describe an experience with that priest?

Cheers,
J. "Par-choke-o"

Fein

First Grade
Fein, a man in his 60's, mocking young children.
Same old insults- "St Merge...chokers...ZERO premierships..."
How original.
Fein, were you raped by a pack of thugs who wore red and white when you were very young? Did you mistaken them for Dragons players?
Did you attend a Catholic school and did the local priest wear red and white robes?
Can you describe an experience with that priest?

Cheers,
J. "Par-choke-o"

60's? :lol:

C'mon "chokes", I ain't that old.

Yes I did attend a local Catholic school but as your name may suggest, you'd have a knowledge that priests wore a variety of coloured vestments, red and white, red and green, purple, etc.

And no, I wasn't interfered with - we just liked to burn the candle at both ends.

Latest posts