What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The semi final race

maitland_magpie

Juniors
If we lose and play Brisbane is that the Friday game?

No. If we lose and both Saints and Warriors win we will play Broncoes on Saturday as the first game. Manly(the grubs) will play the Cowboys later that night and Melbourne will play the winner of Knights Rabbits on Sunday.

Borat.

Juniors
so its almost 99% - a win v sharks we play saints - 4v5 or loss and we play broncos at brisbane 3 v 6

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
What a weird season we have had.

Major injuries, loss of form, players told they have to go, the coach doing dumb things, any one thing nearly costing us any chance to get in the finals, now we finish 4th?

I was a big critic of Sheens decision making (still am) but credit due, he has got us to where we now are. Well done Tim.

Bring on the Dragons.

N.C.

Juniors
Was going to say something similar. Top 4 two years running... got to give a bit of credit for that, especially since we've played some pretty scrappy games in the last couple of seasons.

leoc

Juniors
Not quite ready to hand out the praise just yet. Played some ordinary football lately and beat some woeful teams in the last 4 weeks. We should of made the Grand final last year but didn't. Anything less than where we are now would've been a massive under achievement, injuries aside. I'll happily get on here and say that I was wrong and Sheens is a star if we win the premiership!!

super_coach

First Grade
To win the big one takes a fair bit of luck over a few weeks. To finish top four takes a lot hard work for about six months. They have done really well to finish top four now its a new ball game.Next week will tell us if we are really a chance

Tiger05

First Grade
With all the injuries we have had this year Sheens must be given some credit.

And apart from his continual usage of the statue (which a lot of supporters would also have done) his selections haven't been that bad.

maitland_magpie

Juniors
The ball knows all

So what does the ball see for this weekend and more importantly who will win the big one in a month?
My balls are suggesting this weekend will go Tigers, Broncos, Cowboys, Storm. And Tigers to win the big one. But my balls have been wrong many times before unfortunately.

So what does the ball see for this weekend and more importantly who will win the big one in a month?
My balls are suggesting this weekend will go Tigers, Broncos, Cowboys, Storm. And Tigers to win the big one. But my balls have been wrong many times before unfortunately.

:lol: Not bad

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The ball only sees one week ahead...Melbourne to meet Uate....Manly to get done by the cows. Tigers to slay the dragon....the ball is unclear on the broncos warriors ....either loser Gorn.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Broncos look good but the Warriors will rough them up and they won't have Thaiday for a few weeks. Even if Broncos win I think they'll be weakened.
Storm too good for Knights & Manly should also win.
Tigers will have to be on their game but I reckon they can beat St George.

N.C.

Juniors
Tigers in a thriller; Warriors to continue their dominance over the Broncs; Cowboys to lift against Manly; Knights to outdo the Storm. I know that would be an unprecedented 3 losses from the top 4 teams and an early mad monday for teams 5 and 3... But wouldn't that be fun to watch?

magpie_man

Juniors
Tigers vs dragons and Bronx vs warriors are extremely tough to pick, both could go either way depending on how the refs police the speed of the ruck. I've got a bad feeling they're going to let the dragons choke us to death; benji, lui and Robbie are going to have to have the best kicking games of their careers and the rest of the team are going to have to chase like greyhounds.
Storm and manly should both still win, despite injuries and suspensions; they will just have too much class

Latest posts