What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Semi Final Ticket thread

Balmain_Boy

Gee I can't wait till tonight. Expecting a crowd of 35000. Hopefully we can get an even bigger one. Apparently a crowd 40200 will be the biggest crowd at the first week of the finals since before 1980...

miketyson

Juniors
Albinomonkey said:
i just got ticket to the dragons game hooray! unfortunately its in the "scum supporters area", i'm sure i can just go on the hill/swap tickets with a scum supporter sitting somewhere else. either that or i will have the whole area to myself when they all leave after 50 minutes ;-)

What area is that albino?

I'll have to avoid it .. ;-)

colonel_123

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Gee I can't wait till tonight. Expecting a crowd of 35000. Hopefully we can get an even bigger one. Apparently a crowd 40200 will be the biggest crowd at the first week of the finals since before 1980...

According to the stats on rleague.com if 40 200 + attend tonight's match it will be the biggest crowd to attend an opening week finals match of the ARL, NSWRL, NRL or Super League since 1972.

pcpp

Juniors
No where near 35k.

26,343 was the crowd, not bad, looked like 30k probably because of the free tickets.