What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sharks and Opes .

Balmain Bug

Juniors
Hey, can anyone tell me what is happening with the pending legal issue between the Sharks and Chris Anderson?

I hear that the Sharks have some drama's ?

Can anyone shed some light on this ??

ghoti

Bench
johnsmith@microsoft.com said:
http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/courtlists/nswsc_lists.nsf/5ab5d5b26b500891ca256755000ac4b2/b533f3818b6dc7a0ca257093001bd9d6?OpenDocument

S U P R E M E C O U R T O F N E W S O U T H W A L E S

Monday, 10 October 2005

E Q U I T Y D I V I S I O N
C O M M E R C I A L L I S T

JUSTICE WHITE
COURT 12B, QUEENS SQUARE

HEARING
10:00am

2 050051/04 CHRISTOPHER JOHN ANDERSON v CRONULLA SUTHERLAND
DISTRICT RUGBY LEAGUE

CLUB LTD
:O Who wants to go!? Will there be a band?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I might even pop in. Don't have to start work till 14:00 tomorrow so I could make that my mornings entertainment :lol:

carinashark

First Grade
Like all courts it probably wont start on time or even at all. Legal system is a joke and only for the wealthy.

imasharkie

Coach
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
I might even pop in. Don't have to start work till 14:00 tomorrow so I could make that my mornings entertainment :lol:

I'd imagine the clowns(cronulla board) will be under the direction of the ringmaster(Ando). Should be an entertaining morning for you Cappy.

The Nulla #2

Bench
ando was enjoying a bacon and eggs with tomatoes, mushis and plenty of bbq sauce this morning at a cafe in cronulla.

Quigs

Immortal
Captain Jack Sparrow said:

Do so in your Groucho Marx glasses Cap'n.

Some law enforcement officer might recognize you. If you do get stuck I'll have a quick whip around and see if we can raise the bail.

Cheers
Quigs
mander.gif

Latest posts