What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shillington binning

shadow grinder

First Grade
Iluvfinchy said:
an neither does the crappy storm so how bout you go away

and dont swear

they are ahead of the crappy rorters so shut the f**k up mole.

i didnt bring up the storm i was discussing the topic at hand ...dumbass

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
shadow grinder said:
they are ahead of the crappy rorters so shut the f**k up mole.

i didnt bring up the storm i was discussing the topic at hand ...dumbass

dun swear and namecall

ill tel a mod an youll get baned

Panthers_God

Juniors
I have to admit that sin binning was absolute rubbish. If that was a sin binning then Luke MacDougall deserved t be sent off. Theres absolutely no justice to Roosters seeing him get suspended for an extended period of time if they reick no benefit.

Also Finch IS playing absolute rubbish at the moment. He needs to stop trying so hard because he isnt as naturally gifted as the other halves in the NRL. But those Roosters fans who want him shipped off to another club are ridiculous. Stick by him! Next year with the help of a good off season with Sticky and the signing of Braith Anasta, Finch will be straightened out and playing well. I think some Roosters fan expect too much of him, he is not a Kimmorley, Johns, Gower, Jones type player, he just doesnt posses that natural talent. But he does try his hardest and gives 110% every game and with great effort comes great reward.