What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Skull (Somewhat dragon related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Didn't realise you were the moderator. I have now. One question? How do I get rid of a guy that mentions me all the time? Overseas Dragon? Probs a silly question but I put him on my ignored list? He still keeps popping up. He's a creepy old dude, older than my father.
if you want to make someone invisible to you, place them on ignore (sounds like you've done that..)

if you want to avoid getting alerts if you get mentioned, go to here:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/account/alert-preferences

uncheck the box that says "mentions you in a message"

King hit

Coach
Saw him on the TV screen.. they kept showing him ticking back and forwards during the pre game show..

Not a nice man by all accounts..

He is a nazi fanatic and an outright disgraceful excuse of a human being. I recently read 'Pitched battle' by Larry Writer (same author of never before never again) about the 1971 Springbok tour. Skull being a white supremacist hated the protesters and loved apartheid politics and got into fights with the protesters and journalists. He bashed a journalist up in 1970 in the lead up to the tour and spent time in the slammer for it.

He got into a fight with Peter McGregor who was leading the protesters fight against the tour and McGregor got him on the ground. Smashed his glasses into pieces in front of him and then held him down while other protesters came along and stomped on his head non stop for a good couple of minutes leaving his head bloody and covered in bruises. Skull never went at them again as he was to scared.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Unfortunately the world has seen a bit of a "comeback" for neo Nazi bullshit in recent years. It's ceetaobly no shock with wackos like Trump and One Nation coming out.

But that's another problem entirely. I am reassured that they have been received with the disgust deserved in this thread

Drag Queen

Bench
Unfortunately the world has seen a bit of a "comeback" for neo Nazi bullshit in recent years. It's ceetaobly no shock with wackos like Trump and One Nation coming out.

But that's another problem entirely. I am reassured that they have been received with the disgust deserved in this thread

Go you. I'm proud of your stance.

Last edited:

ViceVersa

Juniors
It was like walking on holy ground': Neo-Nazi football fan sneaks back into his club's stadium - after he was given a 43-year ban for assaulting a fan
  • Australian neo-Nazi 'The Skull' has been spotted at a St George home game
  • Ross May, 72, was banned from Kogarah in 1975 after kicking a Rabbitoh's fan
  • He has watched home games by climbing a tree and leering over fence until now
By Belinda Cleary For Daily Mail Australia

PUBLISHED: 15:03 AEDT, 20 March 2018 | UPDATED: 15:22 AEDT, 20 March 2018

I tried to paste the whole article but could not do it. There is a link at the bottom.

Australia's best known neo-Nazi 'The Skull' has been spotted on the sidelines of a St George home game - 43 years after he was banned from the stadium.

Ross May, 72, from western Sydney told Daily Mail Australia his life ban wasn't officially lifted - but no one stopped him from walking through the gates earlier this month to support his team.

'Walking through the gate was like coming home, like walking on holy ground,' he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-fan-sneaks-clubs-stadium.html#ixzz5AGugCQIU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That article is fake news... I've seen Skull on the hill at Kogarah every now and then for the last few years. And I read an article a couple of years ago that said they lifted the ban.

And that clip of him 'dancing' on the hill is of a game from last year. Also I was told that he was banned for running on the field and tackling an aboriginal player after he made a line-break. But it's like chinese whispers... Who knows...

ViceVersa

Juniors

Bro.. you do realise you have a Pepe avatar. Which is a symbol for right wing Trump supporters, and hated by the left as a 'racist hate symbol'... Not accusing, just saying...

Brutalitops

Juniors
Bro.. you do realise you have a Pepe avatar. Which is a symbol for right wing Trump supporters, and hated by the left as a 'racist hate symbol'... Not accusing, just saying...
I'm aware of what people tried to make Pepe, but I refuse to let pieces of shit up and ruin a neat frog, still used in many non alt-right contexts. To water is down as purely a symbol of the alt-right isn't exactly accurate, as it was around a longtime earlier and many in that movement happened to use it

Basically, pieces of shit can use memes too

dragonssamy61

First Grade
We don't need the skull.
I wish he would disappear for ever.
Never to disgrace the mighty Dragons again.
He is a racist and a nazi.
Don't need to say anything else.
He is a oxygen thief and
a waist of a human been.
Any rate I have waisted enough time on this low life human.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Oh....I initially thought this was another type of Sack Mary thread twist! Instead it's about that knob headed bloke that use to sit up in the tree & not the other whom rides a JetSki.

avocado

Juniors
I saw him when I was in the queue for the western stand. He wasn’t in the queue but looking at the hall of fame boards.

Splinters

Juniors
Oh cool, Blair Cottrell joined the forum! I mean, it’s a shame that the average IQ of this place just dropped about 30 points, but I do appreciate the comedy surrounding a solid racist meltdown by a frightened, intolerant Neanderthal!!

And the reply is....abuse. Thanks Mr Alinsky, from saving me from having to think!

And thank you Benny, for providing such a clear example of my point about the link between multiculturalism and the suppression of free speech.

I am sure other readers here will notice this as well.

The Damo

Juniors
And the reply is....abuse. Thanks Mr Alinsky, from saving me from having to think!

And thank you Benny, for providing such a clear example of my point about the link between multiculturalism and the suppression of free speech.

I am sure other readers here will notice this as well.
Dude, have all the free speech you want, but others will employ their free speech to mock and pillory you as an ignorant cretin. Free speech doesn’t mean freedom from criticism or mockery.
As to the rest of your “point” I will say this - you’re a dumbarse and a failure. Everything you wrote is factually incorrect, your opinions are bad, and you should feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.