What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

choc_soldier

Coach
PK said:
I just watched this completely screwed up DVD (in a funny way). Eurotrip: Uncut. I wouldnt have bothered with it but I read in a review that the writers for this movie all wrote for Seinfeld. :lol: I was expecting a Seinfeld sort of movie with lines that would have me belly aching laughing and of course I got it. :clap: If anyone likes my weird wicked sense of humour then you will dig it. We start with a Scotty doesnt know song and punked up Matt Damon singing it to a trip with MU Soccer Hooligans to a European androtop on a train to 50 penises on a beach to ball grippers to being robbed at blow point to twins making out and then to sex in the confessions box. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That guy on the train, "Oh, 'scusey!"

What a crack up! :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
What is the official team song for Manchester United, the best football team in the world?

"My baby get's the morning train..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
I know what my song is....
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble. When you're perfect in everyway. I can't wait to look in the mirror. Cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me. I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble. But I'm doing the best that I can.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Tonights episode

McBain (filming the Radioactive Man movie at the Springfield Power plant, acid has just been released and he is cleaned up by it)

McBain: My Eyes! The Goggles Do Nothing! :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
When Homer has to find a new bar because he was kicked out of Moes, and ends up in an "another" bar...

Homer: Wait a minute, there's something bothering me about this place. I know!
This lesbian bar doesn't have a fire exit! Enjoy your death trap ladies! [leaves]

:lol: