What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sopranos ***SPOILER***

Apey

Staff member
I've seen a few Sopranos regulars in Law & Order SVU lately thanks to the HBO connection which is always cool. Janice is a judge in the later seasons. Benny is a lawyer.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I've seen a few Sopranos regulars in Law & Order SVU lately thanks to the HBO connection which is always cool. Janice is a judge in the later seasons. Benny is a lawyer.
Junior used to pop up quite regularly on Law and Order back in the day as well.

Game_Breaker

Coach
many-saints-of-newark.jpg

Prequel movie to The Sopranos. To be released later this year

James Gandolfini's son to play a young Tony Soprano, the rest of the cast is impressive.

soc123_au

Staff member
Every time I hear the opening chords of Don't Stop Believin' I still think of Tony Soprano.

On my original viewing I was in the "oh f**k my tv just died" brigade. Then the credits rolled & I rewound to hopefully see what I'd missed in my tv's 20 odd seconds of failure. Then it dawned on me what had actually happened. My first thought was that the creators were miserable trolling merkins and they owed me a conclusion for my long investment. It wasn't until I rewatched the series that I made peace with it. Now I'm of the opinion that the ending was perfect.

The only show that was looking like coming close to replacing the Sopranos as king was GoT. Then they f**ked the final seasons and turned it into a joke.

I'm really looking forward to the movie. It has some massive shoes to fill, the expectation is going to be huge.

Latest posts