What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Spread

Fangs

Coach
Our menu has been decided.

Garlic Bread + Bruschetta
Beetroot Cured Salmon
Chicken Wings
Standing Beef Rib Roast
Bunch of vegetables in the oven
Waldorf Salad

Party Pies and Sausage Rolls (Air Fryer)
Peters Ice Cream Cake
Those chocolates they put on your pillow at the hotel

Win or lose I'll be drinking Remy Martin fire side accompanied by some 95% cocoa Lindt chocolate.

Fangs

Coach
That's not an option. We aint losing.

Fine wine accompanied by a gram of Colombia's finest pure white will be my go-to celebration snack.

Now now let's keep it pc here.

This thread is regarding substances that travel via the esophagus only.

John Hamblin

Juniors
Our menu has been decided.

Garlic Bread + Bruschetta
Beetroot Cured Salmon
Chicken Wings
Standing Beef Rib Roast
Bunch of vegetables in the oven
Waldorf Salad

Party Pies and Sausage Rolls (Air Fryer)
Peters Ice Cream Cake
Those chocolates they put on your pillow at the hotel

Win or lose I'll be drinking Remy Martin fire side accompanied by some 95% cocoa Lindt chocolate.
What time can I come around!!

soc123_au

Staff member
A few kgs of Tiger Prawns with various dipping sauces
Mussels steamed in white wine served with a tomato, caper and olive salsa
Calamari ready to go for a quick spin in a wok with some lime & ginger
2 Big flattys with a lemon & dill butter
Plus the salads, cheese platter etc
Washed down with a few JD's

Chins get the wins

First Grade
A few kgs of Tiger Prawns with various dipping sauces
Mussels steamed in white wine served with a tomato, caper and olive salsa
Calamari ready to go for a quick spin in a wok with some lime & ginger
2 Big flattys with a lemon & dill butter
Plus the salads, cheese platter etc
Washed down with a few JD's
Sounds great but not sure I trust seafood that far west haha

soc123_au

Staff member
Sounds great but not sure I trust seafood that far west haha
Ha ha. The fish place at Penrith Plaza is always on the money. On par with the Sydney Fish Market most of the time.

the flatly and mussels were amazing. The prawns were fine, but I’m not a huge prawn fan. Everyone else is making short work of them though

BxTom

Bench
Ha ha. The fish place at Penrith Plaza is always on the money. On par with the Sydney Fish Market most of the time.

the flatly and mussels were amazing. The prawns were fine, but I’m not a huge prawn fan. Everyone else is making short work of them though
I was introduced to a dip some years ago by a friend living out at Yarramundi. Half vegemeite and half butter. Yes, I was sceptical too. So I mixed some vegemite and butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Absolutely beautiful to dip prawns in.

soc123_au

Staff member
I was introduced to a dip some years ago by a friend living out at Yarramundi. Half vegemeite and half butter. Yes, I was sceptical too. So I mixed some vegemite and butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Absolutely beautiful to dip prawns in.
Got a few leftovers for tomorrow. Might give it a try. You let it reset, or use it like a thin sauce?

🤢🤢🤮🤮