What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Steve Rogers Trophy

Go Nulla

Bench
Finally comes home to where it belongs. Maybe they are starting to notice his name under the emblem.

Go Nulla

Bench
At least we can clean out the trophy cabinet in preparation for one trophy. Maybe 2 by the end of the year ???. .....Dreams are free.

dinghydi

Juniors
Oi !!! theres a couple of Minor Premerships, amco Cup, reserve grade , Etc....AND a whole lot Of Great FootBall and Great Memories from Some great Footballers and great Teams... and it is Very Soon going to be all Capped Off with the premiership trophy. BET YOUR HOUSE ON IT !

beekershark

Bench
The Steve Rogers trophy....awesome !

The club rightfully acknowledged the efforts of the mighty CSSC, born in a year when out mightiest and most proud clubman passed on, and the board tonight brought the trophy to the CSSC who wore the colours with pride, and sat the trophy among the fine men and the photographers lined up, the flashes blitzed, and the moment will forever live as one of the proudest moments of every young CSSC fan...and the old ones too , who was present.

imasharkie

Coach
beekershark said:
The Steve Rogers trophy....awesome !

The club rightfully acknowledged the efforts of the mighty CSSC, born in a year when out mightiest and most proud clubman passed on, and the board tonight brought the trophy to the CSSC who wore the colours with pride, and sat the trophy among the fine men and the photographers lined up, the flashes blitzed, and the moment will forever live as one of the proudest moments of every young CSSC fan...and the old ones too , who was present.

I want to know if the BEEKER DANCE was on display tonight.

TheLurker

Juniors
imasharkie said:
I want to know if the BEEKER DANCE was on display tonight.

It most certainly was! I even captured video footage.. we will be seeing more of the Beeker jig in the coming days... if you know what I mean :crazy:

Dread

Juniors
I have heard rumours that TheLurker is very much on the inside at the club. If you know what I mean. Take his word as fact!

Macca

Coach
169459514_7b1775422a.jpg

169439432_052a17ed22.jpg

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Hey guys, good win on the weekend you deserved it. I was just wondering how the awarding of the trophy works, I thought the game we played earlier in the year was for the trophy also? Wouldn't that make it 1-1?

Inferno

Coach
The trophy is played for every time the Sharks and Manly play, next time you beat us you get it back.

Hopefully that won't be for a while though ;-)

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'd imagine they would keep a record, yet it's like Bledisloe cup or The Ashes whoever wins it wins/retains it.

Latest posts