What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Talisman.

SadShark

Bench
Ausguy, you're right, it wasn't funny. I haven't spoken to Nanna since "the incident".

Last edited:

SadShark

Bench
Sorry coolum - I think there's somethin fairly crook & wrong with me. Damn her to hell that she's such a great sort for 93!

shadowboxer

First Grade
2002 was that the anderson year we were down 20 something to nil then came back and put 40 on em. Only game i went to over there, chants of hoppa and marcia hines singing eagle rock. It all went quiet in the second half when sharks unleshed on em. truly great day
2010 - will struggle

Frenzy.

Immortal
Here's a ore recent motivation

wbRUGBYhopoate_wideweb__430x275.jpg

Can't get Hoppa but can get that laughing quim in the backgorund

Since 73

First Grade
Did you know that the Sharks have only won 2 games out of about ten million at brookvale?

Well the news is, the 2 games they have won were the only 2 ive ever been to at Brookie. 2002 and 2008.

Im going on Sunday.

Back them. They wont lose. I am the Talisman.

PS. Brookvale is a dump and the Eagles supporters are up there with the worst in the comp while at home.

Had $10 Tits to beat Storm by 7 -12, all up us head to head.

Would've paid $296 but Tits only won by 4.

The Popper

Bench
I last went to Brookvale in 1976 when Teddy Glossop was coaching us. We lost the Thirds, lost the Reserves. Then with an overlap to score and win the First Grade a wayward pass went over the sideline, so we lost that too. On the way home we were stuck in a traffic jam on the Spit Bridge. I swore never again. So far I've been true to my word.
I sure hope you are the Brookvale TALISMAN, Newman, cause I'm bloody sure I'm not. :shock: