What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The team v Manly

Meth

Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:

Scorpio30

Bench
Heremaia's gonna play 80 minutes, eh?

LOL...First thing I thought.

Maybe they would take Heremaia off shift Berrigan into there and Brown to the centres...bring on a foward.
OR any other varying combination :sarcasm:

TurtleWarrior

Juniors

Maybe they would take Heremaia off shift Berrigan into there and Brown to the centres...bring on a foward.

Most likely that. Berrigan or Brown to fill in for Heremaia if he needs a spell. This team's got a great defensive look to it.

Izz

Bench

Yeah, that's probably what they'll do. As a side note: I noticed Mannering and Brown interchanged a bit last week. Brown could slot into dummy half as well.

Last edited:

jaseg

Juniors
Brown was a hooker previously and looks good when he goes into dummy half imo...

Taylor can play there also.

TurtleWarrior

Juniors
I've been checking out some of the Manly forums and other league sites and it seems like most aren't even taking us seriously. I know we haven't set the NRL on fire but surely we're not easybeats are we? I rekon we've got a pretty strong lineup this week so not sure where all the hates coming from.

LeagueNut

First Grade
It sounds simple, but we've just gotta stay in the game and not let them skip away. If we get into the grind we should be able to come out on top.

I hope someone drops Jason King too.

hitman82

Bench
Ukuma Ta'ai should be tasked with running at King all day. He may be immune to pain, but he is very generous with his distribution of it.

Latest posts