What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The team v Storm

MKEB...

Staff member
It appears that John has done his ACL. Gorne for the season. I'd say this means we can't really afford another injury to Buster or Maloney.

If the worst came to worst, and we did lose either buster or Maloney; would that be the time to take a punt on Johnson? Or would you put Heremaia to half and debut Alehana Mara?

Scott

Bench
If the worst came to worst, and we did lose either buster or Maloney; would that be the time to take a punt on Johnson? Or would you put Heremaia to half and debut Alehana Mara?

Can't believe i'm going to say this, but i'd probably put Hohaia back in there, and push Ropati to the back again. However, Lance must only run the ball or pass it to Manu. NO KICKING!

winnyason

Juniors
sorry to here about issac john seems a real find for the warriors and kiwi footy as he has a sound kicking game and defence, has he been trained by jones seems to have many of his attributes.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
MELBOURNE STORM LINE UP 2011:

1. Billy Slater
2. Matt Nuffie
3. Patrick Nuffy
4. Greg Inglis
5. Dan Nuffeh
6. Brett Finch (Let's face it, he must be on minimum wage anyway)
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Bryan Nuphy
9. Cam Smith ©
10. Brett Nuthy
11. Adam Nuthai
12. Sika Pnuphi
13. Kevin Nuffei

Interchange:
14. Patrick Nuffy II
15. Patrick Nuffy Jnr
16. Patrick Nuffy-Nuffy
17. Patrick NuffiNuffi

Martli

Coach
MELBOURNE STORM LINE UP 2011:

1. Billy Slater
2. Matt Nuffie
3. Patrick Nuffy
4. Greg Inglis
5. Dan Nuffeh
6. Brett Finch (Let's face it, he must be on minimum wage anyway)
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Bryan Nuphy
9. Cam Smith ©
10. Brett Nuthy
11. Adam Nuthai
12. Sika Pnuphi
13. Kevin Nuffei

Interchange:
14. Patrick Nuffy II
15. Patrick Nuffy Jnr
16. Patrick Nuffy-Nuffy
17. Patrick NuffiNuffi

:lol: that just gave me the best ab workout of my life.