What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Still haven't shown me evidence re bagging AR that Douiehi should take his spot....

You have nothing to show as I never said it... FACTAFUGGINMUNDO on my Mother's grave!!!

Keep going at people though harrassing then when they don't say such things you claim they did.......

I love AR and I have criticised him but not that he has to go!!!

I've said that for other players like Turner but not AR....

You're either trying to be a dictator or you're very confused... I know which one it is out of those 2 that's for sure...
I'm not trying to convince anyone else.

You know it. I know it. I was just giving you the chance to be a man about it and earn back some respect.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
How about we take this to private messages aye so we don't keep disrupting our forum.??? Fact you haven't mentioned this yet just goes to show you're clearly out for trouble...
Translation= you're embarrassed about throwing tantrums where people can see them

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'll admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong.

Like Jennings like I said the other week..

I was wrong about him... he has surprised me....

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I'll admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong.

Like Jennings like I said the other week..

I was wrong about him... he has surprised me....
Well f**k me dead. See, it's really not that hard.

If you could show that kind of maturity in all of your conversations you wouldn't keep having problems with people.

Keep that up and you'll be fine

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don't bullshit me ffs.... don't say people said things when they didn't...

I didn't say that about AR.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's not that hard for you either to either leave me alone a few days and stop calling me Fletch..... or is Fletch your lover boy:):):)

handyman2190

Bench
Don't bullshit me ffs.... don't say people said things when they didn't...

I didn't say that about AR.....
Don't worry we all know he is a tragic rooster who is only here to antagonise and screw with true rabbitoh supporters. He is a adolescent F__kwit loser who lives in a fantasy.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Don't worry we all know he is a tragic rooster who is only here to antagonise and screw with true rabbitoh supporters. He is a adolescent F__kwit loser who lives in a fantasy.
That's just sad. You're resorting to childish name calling because you got caught out lying.

Literally everything I said to Fletch applies to you too champ.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Yeah we don't need rooster trolls antagonising everyone.
We have enough of our own supporters doing that.

Now R20 and Toad....

Enough is enough.

We are all over this war that's seems to be taking over every thread.

We do not want read this tripe.

Can somebody just be an adult take the high road and stop replying to the others posts and maybe all this will stop.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Now R20 and Toad....

Enough is enough.

Can somebody just be an adult take the high road and stop replying to the others posts and maybe all this will stop.
What about the casualties? Travitoh and myself? Just grin and bear it?

Rabbits20

Immortal
I will say this and then I'll leave it at that Toes.

Why should the couple of others miss out too who have you on ignore as well?? We've done that for a reason!!

It's much fairer for all this way and this silly bickering must stop... its really childish!

I suggest you put me on ignore as it'll be better that way.... the PM chat didn't work!

Let's get back to footy talk and why we are here. Enough is enough now mate

Rabbits20

Immortal

Now R20 and Toad....

Enough is enough.

I will do once again. I did ignore him for 6 weeks and then the past month but still found he was going at me everyday.

If in 2 months he's still hoeing into me and mocking me I can't promise I'll remain silent then!!

I'm only human and aren't perfect so I have a fuse for how much I can tolerate! It's natural to defend yourself from this shit!

I'll be quiet like I said again but you watch him still antagonise me several times a week!!

He refuses to put me on ignore too so I'll take the initiative again and update it now! In fact I'll put the puppets on ignore too who also have been told to ignore me but refuse too as they thrive off this....

I'm not the only one impacted by this either Mace. There are a couple of others on here who have had the same thing happen but everyone has different ways of dealing with these things!!

I wanna talk footy and not have my posts pulled apart everyday by trolls!

I'd like to apologise Mace but enough is enough now..... if he still keeps going at me the fencesitters need to speak up and call him out!!

I also won't be told I said we'd lose and all that when I didn't.... how would you feel if someone was forcing you to admit things you never said mate??? I think you'd not be a happy Chappy!

Last edited:

Rabbit toes

First Grade
So despite Trav and I were humming along nicely and you’ve had me on ignore since last year. Only now it’s an issue?

Btw how did you see my post?

Liar