What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

southsport

First Grade
You keep saying that but it's impossible with the sheer volume of shite they post. If you ignored the three of them there would be 15 missing posts btween other users and you woudbt have a clue what was being discussed.

I think it's the first time I've said it, Different Kind of Rabbit said it previously.

It is definitely annoying and a huge reason a lot of guys no longer really bother when every time you post you get real souths supporters don't tip against souths or our players are all duds or we need to recruit new players and toss the duds to charmers st blah blah
I totally understand where this fellow is coming from and agree with some of his points but it's like being nagged at by an unhappy mrs every time you post
Where's Curns gone recently or rsag or pommy or Diego or ....or .....
Everybody has the right to an opinion and to tip who they want to tip last time I checked it wasn't a communist country run by Shadow that's for bloody certain
Get off our backs old mate we just have differing views which is healthy ,understand you cannot enforce your beliefs upon others ,accept our common ground is loving the bunnies and it does everyone's head in that you constantly bag our team yet think you are a true souths supporter WTF

southsport

First Grade
It is definitely annoying and a huge reason a lot of guys no longer really bother when every time you post you get real souths supporters don't tip against souths or our players are all duds or we need to recruit new players and toss the duds to charmers st blah blah
I totally understand where this fellow is coming from and agree with some of his points but it's like being nagged at by an unhappy mrs every time you post
Everybody has the right to an opinion and to tip who they want to tip last time I checked it wasn't a communist country run by Shadow that's for bloody certain
Get off our backs old mate we just have differing views which is healthy ,understand you cannot enforce your beliefs upon others ,accept our common ground is loving the bunnies and it does everyone's head in that you constantly bag our team yet think you are a true souths supporter WTF

Well said BR.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 it seems backing against souths has really got to some of them on here and rightfully so I guess they are on a big guilt trip!!!

Curns13

Juniors

I'm still around BR, just a bit of a dull period for us. Looking forward to the weekend's game. I'm excited to see how Cody and GI go in their (relatively) new positions. I have one bloke on ignore and no one else really irritates me that much. I'm not a big fan of the tea and Trump talk but it seems to wrap up pretty quickly these days. I don't really go to many other parts of LU but I think we are pretty lucky to have a large, diverse group who are happy to talk footy on here.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 as I have said it only seems to affect the one's whom don't support souths 100% that's not our problem its theirs,becoz r20 we always back souths 100% and don't have any issues with that.Lets talk footy souths to beat the tits and the cocky's to beat the cane toads....

oi r20 as I have said it only seems to affect the one's whom don't support souths 100% that's not our problem its theirs,becoz r20 we always back souths 100% and don't have any issues with that.Lets talk footy souths to beat the tits and the cocky's to beat the cane toads....

Shadow,as far as I know 98% of the people on this forum are hardcore Souths Supporters.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
newcastlerabbit I don't respect any supposed souths supporters tipping other teams against us its totally unsouth sydney!!! S S T I D .......real souths supporters always back souths only!!!!!

newcastlerabbit I don't respect any supposed souths supporters tipping other teams against us its totally unsouth sydney!!! S S T I D .......real souths supporters always back souths only!!!!!

I could say the same about people who never go to games,who are not financial members,supporters who never donated money, never marched or even sat in the Court day after day whilst we were expelled,but I wont.

Pommy

Coach
I could say the same about people who never go to games,who are not financial members,supporters who never donated money, never marched or even sat in the Court day after day whilst we were expelled,but I wont.

But I was still at school on the other side of the world :lol::lol::lol:

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
The thread "Forevermakingthreadafterthread" is a great example of this poorly moderated forum.
It allows the Troll to have his own thread, and then the Giraffe, what total bullshit and childish behaviour this site accepts.

I honestly don't know why members put up with this bloke, and anyone who does is just as bad.

This forum is an embarrassment for Souths supporters, and DKOR should hang his head in shame.

Pommy

Coach
The thread "Forevermakingthreadafterthread" is a great example of this poorly moderated forum.
It allows the Troll to have his own thread, and then the Giraffe, what total bullshit and childish behaviour this site accepts.

I honestly don't know why members put up with this bloke, and anyone who does is just as bad.

This forum is an embarrassment for Souths supporters, and DKOR should hang his head in shame.

Welcome back Grumpy. I for one have missed you.