What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the two refs?

B_Tiger

Juniors
I was pretty happy with the refs performances yesterday. I think the 10 metres was pretty poor but the refereeing was generally consistant and it would have been one of the better refereeing performances of a tigers match this season.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I thought they went ok, nothing really stood out for mind apart from the ref calling the video ref for Benjis no try :cry:

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Cant see the point of interchanging refs. Has an added problem of two different interpretations during each half. I would rather two referees on the field - one at the play the ball and one controlling the 10 metres.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Bald Tiger said:
Cant see the point of interchanging refs. Has an added problem of two different interpretations during each half. I would rather two referees on the field - one at the play the ball and one controlling the 10 metres.

Yeah i agree with u there.The way it was used on Sunday only really leaves the refs a little fresher.But it still leaves us with the same problems in the 10 m and play the ball areas.

oz

Juniors
Bald Tiger said:
two referees on the field - one at the play the ball and one controlling the 10 metres.

Thats the only way having 2 referees will work & should improve the quality & consistency of the refereeing.