What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the Vince Russo Appreciation thread

This thread is devoted to the underrated, unappreciated and misunderstood hero of modern Pro Wrestling, the great Vince Russo.

Vince Russo's contributions to Pro Wrestling is why we can enjoy Pro wrestling today.

You're welcome.

vince_russo.png

I agree to an extent. I think apart, Vince McMahon and Vince Russo are absolutely horrible at writing pro wrestling shows. However, for some reason, together they were fire. Coming up with gold on a weekly basis.

Vince McMahon is still labelled a genius, despite almost 20 years now of complete shit that he has written. While Russo is called an idiot.

I subscribe to the theory that Russo can come up with many ideas, but needs someone to filter through them to let him know what ones are good and what ones are bad. Vince was able to stop some terrible ideas getting through (although the brawl for all still happened).

the fact that every other company he worked for tanked with Russo at the wheel suggests he has little to know clue.

Latest posts