What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead: Mafia Sign-Up

Dragon2010

First Grade
Added you two. AF that's no problem at all, just be active in the thread and as long as you have a grasp of how it work you'll be fine.

-------

People can still sign-up if they wish. Few spots open. Cut off is 9pm tonight. Will start game Sunday when I get time between errands (Prob in 'arvo).

DB

First Grade
I'm about 4 episodes into s01, and I'm pretty excited about this game. I'm just curious to the composition to the game - Will we start with some already 'dead' or everyone will be alive?

I guess we will find out in the coming days.

Dragon2010

First Grade
That's for me to know, and you to find out. I've got a few aces up my sleeve.

----

Six hours until cut-off for sign-ups for TWD game. Need time to assign roles and such to start tomorrow.

Last edited:

Dragon2010

First Grade
Four hours left for sign-ups, then I won't be accepting anymore. Those interested get in while you can.

First Grade
I'm keen to give it a go, if you'll have me. Haven't played before, but i read through the Game of Thrones thread (took a while) and i think i've got it down. I know i don't have many posts, but that's because i am a lurker. Don't say anything until i need to, but i'll be active in this. LU is my third bookmark tab, after all.

Also know my walking dead, both TV and Comics.

Dafuq you are from Lambton and go for the storm, turncoat :0

Apey

Staff member
Adam is probably unlikely to sign up. He said he got bored during the last one, lol.

MSIH

Bench
I'll have a whirl.

I once saw Brian Smith having coffee with some guy, who I could only assume at the time was his boyfriend, at a cafe in New Lambton a few years ago. Nice spot.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Added.

Just over one hour left for sign-ups people, then the deadline is in and accepting no more.

Apey

Staff member
Bunch of stalkers on here. Get the f**k out my suburb. I mean what?

Dragon2010

First Grade
Sign-Up's are now locked. We will have 26 players for this game. We will start this game tomorrow and roles will be PM'ed out tomorrow as well.

Thank-you to all whom signed-up, once the game start we'll be using the game thread instead.

Enjoy.

Frederick

Staff member
My nan lives in st James road, new lambton, and my grandad lives on russel road, new lambton heights

Dragon2010

First Grade
Might PM the roles out soon actually and start the thread tonight, got time on my hands. Might be too busy tomorrow.