What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

axl rose

Bench
I didn’t mind it actually. A few weeks ago I was totally over the entire thing but they have managed to pull me back in the last few weeks.
This is how its been since about season 7 for mine.

Michonne leaving next year so will be interesting to see how they sent her out. Or maybe that will all be in the Rick Grimes movies.

Pommy

Coach
This is how its been since about season 7 for mine.

Michonne leaving next year so will be interesting to see how they sent her out. Or maybe that will all be in the Rick Grimes movies.

I think she’s confirmed to be doing movies as well so there’s a good chance of it.

Nuke

Staff member
My wife and I are about 11yrs late to this party, but we're there!

Just before Perth's April lockdown started and my wife was about to be off work for a week or two, we went to the shops and got a heap of horror dvds to keep her entertained while I was at work. Unbeknownst to us, this dvd called 'The Walking Dead' that was in the bargain bin turned out to be a tv show. We took to it and have come to enjoy it. We have finally caught up, recently finishing season 9 just before season 10 dvd came out. That too is now finished and the 2yr wait until season 11 comes out begins!

We did frequently comment and laugh at the frequency of which the female characters, several years since civilisation collapsed and in dire life-or-death situations, didn't forget to put their makeup on or managed to get highlights in their hair done. We also frequently questioned how that fella didn't hear or see a zombie coming. We've tried guessing which of the main characters would be the next to go. Not having read any comics or spoilers, I can happily say we've been fairly on the money except for Carol. We pegged her as being the next to go back in season 2!!

We have now started 'Fear The Walking Dead', which I must say, so far, I'm finding harder to keep up with or care for any of the characters. We started season 3 last night, so we'll keep persevering!

Nuke

Staff member
Oh, and the seemingly everlasting battery power of torches and supply of cigarettes has also been a constant source of amusement in my household..!