What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

beave

Coach
Josh Dugan wins the brad Parker award

I was waiting for Dugan and Fafita’s hair to do the runner at full time........

images

mozza91

Coach
Our ground announcer wins it IMO. Stuffed up the timing announcing the teams and forgot to mention that there was about to be a minutes silence.

Apparently Josh Morris is captain/coach for Cronulla too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can’t wait to see which Eels will have a shot at the title this arvo, the smart money is on Takarangi or Will Smith.

Frederick

Staff member
Our ground announcer wins it IMO. Stuffed up the timing announcing the teams and forgot to mention that there was about to be a minutes silence.

Apparently Josh Morris is captain/coach for Cronulla too.
Yeah he was an absolute shocker. Dunno what happened to the regular guy who does it, but they gotta get him back for next week

thorson1987

Coach
Peter Beattie making a late entry as a non player. Tweeted that it was good to see Laurie Nicholls was doing well...

Shock horror, person replies to tweet by calling them by their twitter handle.

What a f**king beat up and the fact that merkin Ritchie wrote an article about shows how pathetic he is.

Iafeta

Referee
It would be a shock horror moment for someone who isn’t associated with the game. Or if it was their first “I have NFI about this game I lead” moment.

Laurie was a very well known league identity. It really shouldn’t be hard for the Chairman to know this. Yet again he has shown he has nfi on our game.

But you want that swept under the carpet I see.

thorson1987

Coach
It would be a shock horror moment for someone who isn’t associated with the game. Or if it was their first “I have NFI about this game I lead” moment.

Laurie was a very well known league identity. It really shouldn’t be hard for the Chairman to know this. Yet again he has shown he has nfi on our game.

But you want that swept under the carpet I see.

Once again he was replying directly to this guy.

https://twitter.com/laurie_is

Generally when replying to people on Twitter you call them by their twitter handle. Not hard to understand.

Yes Beattie has made some gaffes in the past, but this is just a f**king beat up.

Latest posts