What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

AJB1102

First Grade
What makes the carige award so great is that it is suppose to be an unexpected surprise. Paul was never a superstar but he was a solid first grader and had the worst level of "one of those days". This is different to seeing brad parker in the lineup and just sitting back and waiting for the inevitable.

As for darius tanking on purpose should be stricken from consideration for this illustrious award as carige award should bring joy and lols to the people not making them think "this bloke is a douchewaffle". The majority would have wanted Paul to redeem himself in the next game he played whereas Darius can just eat a gigantic bag of dicks

All quality but the bold bit actually made me lol.

dogz08

First Grade
Cherry_Stella444.jpg

Knight Vision

First Grade
Mitchel Pearce. Cronk had better stats with a broken shoulder in last years GF.

I'm just now remembering why I never liked him as a player. mental midget.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The Melbourne crowd for booing Cronk. Further confirms that their's is the dumbest mother f**king fan base in the NRL, if not the sporting world.