What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Tommy Smith

Referee
Can a video referee be the recipient of the Carige Award?

Steve Chiddy should be put down like an old war horse after that shocker last night.

How can any sane person not on hallucinogens seriously say that Marsters grounded that ball?

SBD82

Coach

Steve Chiddy should be put down like an old war horse after that shocker last night.

How can any sane person not on hallucinogens seriously say that Marsters grounded that ball?
f**k that.

If we make refs eligible for the award, they’ll win it every week.

Should make the “grasshopper” award for the refs.

The unknown

Juniors

Eh

I've seen worse tries given

Remember the old torso try? that was pretty funny

AJB1102

First Grade
Nah, Isaiah Papali'i going for the lightning quick play the ball in his own half and dropping it with his team up by 4 with 50 seconds remaining might just take out the Carige Award for the whole of 2019.

How f**king dumb can you be?!

Agreed. Did he think they were chasing points? Let em lay all over you mate it's their time they're wasting.

kdalymc

Bench
Ive watched the replay 4 times, can anyone please tell me where Gagai and the center were that last try???

The Rosco

Bench
Ive watched the replay 4 times, can anyone please tell me where Gagai and the center were that last try???
. . . busily preparing for Billy's MOM award, and Cammie's 400th extravaganza.
Gagai's defence was remarkable all night. ( is it too soon to revert to pronouncing his name gay-guy again ?)

AJB1102

First Grade
Gagai wore his club footy boots. How about getting stripped 5 meters out then 2 tackles later being gifted the ball back only to let it be stripped again 5 meters out.

Tedesco had Chambers on his back and bumped Gagai off Inglis v Soward-like almost. NSW should've got the drop out when Cordner and Wighton I think smashed him back in-goal - that was an awesome Origin style play that should've been rewarded.