What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

fixed.

I've said it for years. The guy is the worst player in the comp. Just a talentless merkin that's dumb as dogshit. His manager is either the best in the business or corrupt as f**k to get isaako $500k a season.
Donkeys are stupid enough to spend big on the duds, and let all the good ones go to Melbourne.

blaza88z

Coach
It will take a fair effort to beat Isaako's performance, either side of half-time he basically handed the Dragon's the game.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Chad townsend or Sullivan take your pick. Never seen a pair of halves so keen to lose a game. At least we only got townsend for a tiny bit

mxlegend99

Referee
Chad Townsend wins this easily. His team is up by 8 and he goes for a field goal which he misses and ultimately gives the Dragons the shot they needed to win.

I still can't believe Cowboys signed him and Warriors wanted him for the rest of the year. He's the worst game managing half running around.

SBD82

Coach
Chad Townsend wins this easily. His team is up by 8 and he goes for a field goal which he misses and ultimately gives the Dragons the shot they needed to win.

I still can't believe Cowboys signed him and Warriors wanted him for the rest of the year. He's the worst game managing half running around.
I can only assume that he was labelled a “game manager” because his running game is shithouse.

Can’t have been due to his game management.

reanimate

Bench
3d4fe0ce18c8d8319e84313f32b29bea

Latest posts