What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Warriors Fever

Juniors
But in the replay he did hit volkman a little late. I thought play on but they’ve been pretty strict on late tackles this year. Definitely not for a good hit on Curran.

Saxon

Bench
Scummings and Pratkins.
For the missed high shot on Jayden Campbell.

Nothing to see here; then 30 seconds later the doc is sending Campbell to the head bin.

Saxon

Bench
Jessie Bromwich
Probably his worst game ever
Nah. Carige tried - he just had a horror game that day.
Jesse has switched off and is just collecting his pay cheque. He's been taking the piss for the last 3 months, and I think you would need to look long and hard to find a Storm supporter who wouldn't happily help him with his bags and drive him to the airport.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Nah. Carige tried - he just had a horror game that day.
Jesse has switched off and is just collecting his pay cheque. He's been taking the piss for the last 3 months, and I think you would need to look long and hard to find a Storm supporter who wouldn't happily help him with his bags and drive him to the airport.
Yep off to the dolphins now to retire.

Someguy

First Grade
Yep off to the dolphins now to retire.

its going to be an old an ineffective pack that’s for sure. Meanwhile they could have got some line like Elisea Katoa for half the price they are spending on each of the semi retired storm forwards

Sphagnum

Coach
The Carige award for worst performance in week one of the finals isn’t even a contest. Waqa Blake by the length of the royal ascot straight