What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

lockyno1

Post Whore
no.2_lukeburt said:
you f**king knob.

INU CAN GOALKICK!

but yeah, just overlook the piss poor performances by Reddy and pick on everyone's scapegoat :roll:

Unlike Reddy, Burt is apparently playing in his favourite position. Reddy can be excused as he aint a winger for crying out loud. Inu should be there, and a good thing he goalkicks as it will be a easier change!

join the bandwagon said:
who is Paul Carige?

One of the finest players to don the Blue & Gold jumper.

The "Paul Carige Years" (as they are known), have gone down in the annals of Rugby League as a time where tension, excitement & pure hilarity in the sport scaled new heights - a height which has since never been equalled.

El Diablo said:
it should really be the Brian Smith award. he's the twit that kept picking him.

Sometimes when I look back at that period in Eel history I think that Brian Smith was really a misunderstood comedy genius. Picking Paul Carige ever single week was really just a form of comedic art... What else could it be?

Though, at other times I just look back and think that Brian Smith was a complete blithering idiot and that I'm glad he's gone.

carigen.jpg

Todd Payten, no contest, stupid pass without looking, if he took a split second to look it would of been try time 16-14, and we would of had the momentum to win from there.