What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Jono078

Referee
IMO Tonga was almost worse than Cutler, either way the whole combination of those 2 was woeful.

They need Utai, no matter how unfit he is he can still produce some good stuff.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The video ref in the Souths/Warriors game.

Single daftest video referee performance ever.

Frederick

Staff member
Ok, not having seen the great man himself play, can someone enlighten me as to why Paul Carige is considered a living legend? :p
I mean, I get that he's supposedly inept, but is there one particular performance of his that stands out?

V1er

Juniors
Frederick said:
Ok, not having seen the great man himself play, can someone enlighten me as to why Paul Carige is considered a living legend? :p
I mean, I get that he's supposedly inept, but is there one particular performance of his that stands out?

1998 qualifying final v dogs, scores are level, carige fields a kick in his own 20, siren goes and instead of getting tackled carige kicks the ball straight to the dogs who then try for a field goal and only miss by an inch.

Tom Shines

First Grade
V1er said:
1998 qualifying final v dogs, scores are level, carige fields a kick in his own 20, siren goes and instead of getting tackled carige kicks the ball straight to the dogs who then try for a field goal and only miss by an inch.
And tries to claim a 20 metre tap on a ball that's stopped, then catching a ball half a metre in field and getting taken over the line, then catching a bomb and landing on the touch line...

Latest posts