What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Apey

Staff member
definitely Roberts and to a lesser extent the guy who dropped it to give Rabbitohs the chance

Scott

Bench
There have been some really lame nominations over the years, but Ben Roberts really did have that whole Paul Carige thing happening last night. That was so dumb, it was actually hilirous. God I hope he isn't in the Kiwi team for the World Cup.

BEN ROBERTS FOR SURE.

I'm so proud that a thread that I started 3 years ago is still going about the most incompetant player ever....... Their should be some type of annual momento we could send the player who accumaltes the most nominations over a season. They could receive a signed picture of Paul Carige and a Life time membership card to the Paul Carige School of Crap. Any Ideas?

Chook Norris

First Grade
0,,5654711,00.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22413945-5013684,00.html

cb4

First Grade
someone will f**k up worse b4 season is over
but it is good to see us agreeing on the award this week
we should poll it at the end of every week

Twigg

Juniors
Round 18

Where every team team in the top 8 (except Manly, its their premiership) turn into spastics.

Latest posts