What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Didgi

'The refs' - skeepe.

And skeepe.

The 16 other Raiders bar THE DUGAN.

THE DUGAN. It's his fault they gave up a 22 point lead by going off.

legend

Coach
You're f**king pathetic.

Why? Because I have the audacity to criticise our own players when they make a major f**k up? Fergo should have come in and taken the tackle and not tried the high risk, low success play.

It was pure stupidity, nothing more.

Charlie124

First Grade
Blake Furgusson - man that guy is geniused. Ive never seen a bloke do something good and then un-do it so spectacularly and as often as he does. To think that people were throwing his name around for Origin, lol.

The awards more about a player giving the opposition a golden chance to win a game, rather than missing a chance, so on that basis R Farah would just about get a nomination.

Although special mention to J Maxwell for seeing something that never happened.

El Diablo

Post Whore
The awards more about a player giving the opposition a golden chance to win a game, rather than missing a chance, so on that basis R Farah would just about get a nomination.

Although special mention to J Maxwell for seeing something that never happened.

lol

he just kicked the FG in GP and you nominate him :crazy:

lol

he just kicked the FG in GP and you nominate him :crazy:

Yeah you're right I should have seen that coming hey? My crystal ball needs a good clean.

And even then I still never said I would nominate him, I said he "would just about get a nomination".

Learn to read.

Latest posts